XXXII

Warning ;)

(But you're starting to get used to it)

.............................................

He smiled against her neck, exhaling on her skin, seeing her struggling under his touch begging for more.

"So cute", he whispered.
After that, still rubbing her clit, he kissed her cheek, her shoulder, her breasts and her tummy at the end.

"I'm sorry, baby, I'll stop teasing you".
He glanced at her face a last time, then he slowly pushed his middle finger inside her, starting to thrust it fast and trying to slide it all in, until the beginning line of his palm. He focused only on it for a minute, then he pulled it out and sucked it clean.

"Baby, my finger isn't wet enough, can you help me?," he asked teasingly.
Even if he had said he wouldn't have teased her anymore, he was simply lying. He just wanted to have some fun.

He pressed his middle finger against Y/N's mouth to make her do the same as he did before. While waiting for her to suck on it, he trailed kisses along her collarbone.

She let escape a sigh of relief as he said the torture just ended and she held her breath as he pushed his fingers inside her. Her body was screaming. Finally something inside her and she was about to thank him but a loud moan she couldn't hold back due to the surprise left her throat as he thrusted immediatly fast and deep inside her.

"F-fuck" she cursed closing her eyes to contain the sudden wave of pleasure which was running through her body. She needed to gripped something but she didn't want to hurt him again. She ran a hand through his hair enjoying his kisses as he other hand held herself on the ground to not slided away.

"A-ah.." she moaned as she felt a wave of pleasyre growing again. She was ready to feel the soring feeling running down her veins but only a sensation of emptyness and frustration came.

She opened her eyes to dind a Jungkook licking her juice from his finger and the vue made her shiver. His eyes were shining in a playfully way and as he slowly pull his now cleaned fingers.

She didn't immedialty understood as he asked her to humidify it but opened mouth, sticking her tongue out to lick around his finger, her eyes locked into his. She nibbled his fingertips before pushing it inside her mouth, sucking it deeper and deeper before leaning back mouth opened, saliva between her tongue and his finger.

"Is this enough ..?" she teased him back.

He pulled back as he felt her tongue swirling around his finger, so he decided to just stare at her; lust in his eyes. When she sucked on it and pulled it deeper into her mouth, he bit his lower lip and let out a breath of pleasure.

"Good girl," he whispered, answering her.

He looked at his finger dripping wet of saliva, and he smiled, then he licked his index and rubbed her clit again with both of them, until, after a few seconds, he slided them inside her, starting to move them immediately at a fast pace, willing to give her a lot of pleasure right from the beginning.

At a certain point, he decided he had to involve oral sex as well, therefore he licked his lips and brought his mouth to her womanhood. He gave it just one long lick, still thrusting his fingers in and out.

"Tasty," he murmured, smirking.
After that, he started pleasuring her clit with the tip of his tongue, moving it skillfully back and forth, up and down.

A shiver ran down her spine as he praised her and her eyes followed the way of his fingers, from her mouth to his. She felt her walls pulsing under his lustful look. She didn't know this side of him, but she was enjoying meeting him. She moaned quietly as she looked at his fingerd rubbing her clit and she arched suddenly her back as he rushed already two fingers inside her.