Him

" Even if the clouds are gray, and the sky seems sad and angry with the world he was still okay."

It was Saturday and raining. The boy woke up to the constant sound of his alarm, groggy and sluggish he was. Rubbing the last remaining evidence of sleep from his eyes he got up and walked to the shower. It was hot, and long. He took his time before turning it off, letting the warm drops run down his body as he breathed in the steam. It was a quiet day, but loud at the same time. The people were hushed by the deafening sound of rain tapping against the windows.

He lived alone, the boy did. He was old and young at the same time. He was an optimist, always looking on the bright side of things, never letting the disappointment of the world bring him down. He was happy in his loneliness, he never felt alone even though he had no one. Days seemed short, and full of life, nights seemed long and full of dreams but he was content with the life he had, the life that seemed to stay the same and never changing. His day seemed to be the same everyday, always the same agenda. He didn't have many friends, or much money but he didn't care. He had a life and was grateful for the little he had. He was an optimist and always looking on the bright side.