[3] Friends?

-I run as fast as I can to see if I can catch Ariella before she escape. I get out if the building and star looking, but I think its to late. She was probably gone and Brenda was going to kill me. Good one Shawn, good one. I sat on the stairs of the building. " Okay Shawn, think were you would go if you were Ariella?' I say to myself. After a while I finally figure out where she might be. I took a taxi and went home. Thankfully Brenda was not there so I can go to the roof with no problem, and there she was looking at the city with a cigarrite in her mouth. I didn't want to interupe her because she looked so peacefull but she notice that I was there.

I know you are there Shawn... She said

What happen at Nash house? I ask

I don't know, ask you friend, he seems to know everything. She said sarcastic

Is this because he call you... A you know what? I ask

Don't you say captain obvious! She said

C'mon he was just angry! Don't be so touchy!

Look Shawn, I know I'm not the best person in the world but ! will never hurt a little kid. Clear?!

- I didn't answer I just stare at her, I could see the hurt in her eyes, suddenly she stand up and run. I try to run after her but she was to fast.

ARIELLA'S PROV

- I needed to get out of here. I hate being here in New York and I hate having a babysitter, that is Shawn. I decide to go to the airport and go home so everything will be back to normal. These 2 days have been hell. Before going to the airport I decide to get some coffee. I found a little coffee shop in a corner that looked kind of old and abandoned but it said open. When I enter to the coffee shop was nobody there, I examine the place it looked quite nice and comfy, suddenly the door open and it was one of Shawn's friends, Matthew. We make eye contact and I instaly decide to go, because Shawn probably told everyone to find me. But before I can go he grab me by the hand, I try to go but he was to strong.

Nice to see you again Ariella. He said smirking

Let me go, I know Shawn send you. I said angry

Actually no, I was going to get some coffee. This is my favorite place. I have been coming here since I was little kid. He said with a big smile on his face.

Look, I don't have time for this, I have plane to catch.

Running away?

None of your business. He let go my arm

"Sassy huh?"He smirk "Okay, but at least let me buy you that coffee you wanted. What is a lady without her coffee?"

- There was something about this boy that make me want to stay, he was mysterious and I liked that about him. I think this boy and I will be good friends. I stay because I knew I would regret it later if I don't. I spend the whole afternoon with Matthew but my flight leave at 7:30pm and it was 4:00pm, so Matthew decide to take me to his "little apartment". He lived on the building next to where Brenda live. Matthew was so much fun that time fly and before I even notice it was 7:00pm.

Fuck! I have to go or I will loose my plane! I scream and take my stuff

Wait let me take you! Matthew say

- I quickly open there door to go but there was something wrong. Shawn was standing there. He looked surprise so I know that Matthew didn't say a thing.

Ariella? What the fuck are you doing here? Shawn said angry

-" Ariella who is at the door?" Matthew ask and come to the door. When he came and saw Shawn, he panic.

Why is she on your apartment? Shawn ask even more angry

Look dude I can ex- Were the only words that Matthew could say before Shawn punch him.