drinks🍻

You head up to hana's room. She had a pink blanket on her bed, posters on her wall along with some new paper articles. Angela and lena were also in the room.

Hana: SOOO how did it go

Lena: ya luv

You: hmm well he did smile a bit

Hana: YOU MADE HIM SMILE!

Angela: he never smiles

Lena: like ever

You: oh well maybe he just found my jokes funny

Hana: weeeelll mayybee BUT that is still an improvement.

Angela: maybe you should do some training with him ....you know like one on one

Angela winks at you as your cheeks flush with a dark red

You: i-i will ask him tomorrow

You head to your room to relax. You fall on you bed and lay there looking at the ceiling. Soon you fall asleep only to be awoken by a knock at your door. It was only 8 so maybe someone needed something small. You get up and open the door to see Mccree on the other side.

Mccree: Howdy darlin

You: hey jesse whats going on

Mccree: nothin just wanted to know if you wanted to join me and the guys for some drinks in that free room down stairs.

You: well....

Mccree gave you the puppiest of puppy dog eyes.

You: fine give me a second i will met you down stairs ok.

Mccree: alrighty darlin

Mccree spun on his heel and walked down to the elevator. You changed in to clothes that were just a but nicer than the ones you were wearing and made your way to the room Mccree was talking about there where around 15 agents in there including gabe and jack. You walked in and every one welcomed you and you sat with Mccree,Gabe and jack. There were two other men there. One was very tall and had a white beard and had a deep German accent and the other was very short and blonde beard. The tall man gave out a hearty laugh and introduced him self.

Reinhardt: OH you must be the y/n gabriel is training nice to meet you im Reinhardt.

You: nice to meet you Reinhardt a-and you?

Torbjörn: my name is Torbjörn nice to meet you.

Mccree got up and grabed 3 bottles of vodka from the fridge and placed them on the table along with 6 shot glasses

Mccree: shots?

Jack: I don't know

Gabe: not scared are you?

Jack: NO

Mccree filled everyones glasses and we started taking them after 3 hours of drinking laughing we all got ready to head to our rooms Reinhardt took the passed out Mccree to his room and every one else left leaving you and Gabe alone. You and gabe headed up stairs. You soon reached your room.

Gabe: well got to go i had a wonderful night with you.

You: w-wait Gabe can you stay in my room till i fall asleep please.

Gabe: ya sure

You get in bed and gabe grabs a chair and sits next to your bed .you drifted off to sleep. After awhile gabe fell  asleep next to your bed.

MORNING (brought to you by a high nooning Mccree)

Gabe pov: i woke up with a horrible head ack and a room that was not my own. I looked around and saw y/n asleep. I gasped when i realised who's room i was in. I looked at her and she started to stir and and open her eyes. She jumped in surprise.

Your pov: woke up with a pain in my head. I opened my eyes and saw Gabe looking at me and i jumped.

You: umm hey good morning

Gabe : ya um i guess

You: do you remember what happened

Gabe: i was going to ask you

You: do we still have to train today

Gabe: Hell no im going to my room to sleep i will just let Mccree and genji know alright.

You: ok see you later then

Gabe: ya later

Gabe left and you PANICKED

You: WHAT JUST HAPPENED. I can't remember much of last night does that count as sleeping with someone Jack can't find out.

All these questions where going through your head.

You: Maybe i should just forget about it

Sorry i have been gone for a bit i got sick but im better now so i will try to get another chapter out on Friday love u

-demonkitty❤❤❤❤❤❤❤