Introduction

Thutmose III- Sixth Pharaoh of Eighteenth Dynasty in Egypt. Father of 6 girls: Iset, Beketamun, Meritamen, Meritamen II, Nebetiunet, and Nefertiry. And father of 4 boys: Amenemhat, Amenhotep II, Menkheperre, and Siamun. Thutmose is aware that his reign is coming to an end, but he's worried about all of his children and if Amenemhat is ready to handle all of Egypt on his own with so many distractions around him.

Iset- Youngest daughter of Thutmose III, also known as Isis. 16 years old. Crazy sex drive and has a few secrets only Beket knows about.

Beketamun- Known as Beket for short, Princess Beket is 17 years old.  Beket loves the royal life, but wishes she could throw it all away for her dream.

Meritamen- Merita is known as the oldest girl, 21 years of age. Merita has troubles finding a man when something about her makes all the men go running for the hills.

Meritamen II, Nebetiuent and Nefertiry- All are sent away to find men of power to marry and explore.

Amenemhat- Eldest son next in line to become Pharaoh and is Overseer of Cattle. There are rumors that Amenemhat is involved with something dangerous, will this destroy his future?

Amenhotep II-2nd oldest son, a true ladies man. All the ladies in Egypt get.. wet.. at the sound of Amenhotep's name. He can lead many women to his bed, but can he step up to his responsibilities?

Menkheperre- 18 years old, desperate to find love. Menk's dream is to be a loving husband and have as many children his future wife may bear. But can he find a wife?

Siamun- 19 years old, calmest and wisest of all the children. Siamun is the only one who seems like he has it all together. But there seems to be something that has been troubling him, but he won't open up.

*****************************

Most of their names are really long and hard to pronounce, so throughout the book I will have them all nicknamed.

These are real historical queens, pharaohs, princes, and princessess. The story is just in my imagination, and some events will be real. It is a modern version.

Keep the votes and comments up, and I swear I'll treat you guys right! Lol, if you ever want a quicker update just yell "Mo! Update!" and I'll update that day for you if I'm not busy. I swear on my pinky and I love my pinky, believe me!

Follow too? if you don't mind? thanks love!