Chapter 1

**************************

Isis

"ISIS!" Yelled my father, down the hall.

I jumped off Kotum's manly part and pushed him behind a curtain. I quickly threw my dress on and stood near my mirror, admiring myself. I was beautiful as always.

My father burst in the room with his expensive Egyptian apparel on. That only meant he was impressing somebody today.

"Isis, didn't I tell you to be at the doors to greet our guests in within the hour?!" he got in my face, angrily.

I rolled my eyes, "I told you I didn't want to meet that prince. Every girl in Egypt thinks he's the most pompous ass to walk this land!"

"Oh, really? You two don't sound that much different showing how you look at yourself in that mirror every time I walk in here."

I don't really look at myself all the time, just when I hear him coming and Kotum is in my room. Then I seem innocent. "Okay, I'm sorry." I groaned, not really meaning any of it.

"Get dressed in something nice and come join your guests and I for dinner. I'll go make an excuse for your discourteous absence." And with that, he left my room.

Kotum came out behind the curtain and hugged me from behind.

"I knew this day would come soon," he softly whispered in my ear, making me want to go right back to bed with my true love.

"I'll never leave you, Kotum. I just need some time to tell my dad about you. I'm scared he'll disown me because of who you are." I cried.

He wiped away my tears and sits me on his lap. "Wipe off those tears off that beautiful face before it smears, love. Go down there and meet that repulsive prince, and keep me on your mind. Like you will be in mine."

"You promise?" I looked up at him.

"I'd never tell a lie.."

I walked down the luxurious stairs in a stunning gold dress. The guests were staring at me from afar.

"Beautiful," I heard someone mutter under their breath.

I walked around the table to join the seat next to my father and greeted our guests, "Hello." I tried my best to sound polite, but you could tell I didn't want to say a damn word at all.

I stared down at my empty plate while the guests said hello back. I didn't want to look at the visiting prince of India, because I didn't want him to get ANY ideas. My love and eyes are for Kotum. I just wish my father could understand.

Finally, the servants served us our food. I swear I'm going to be a fat princess one day as much as I eat. Kotum will still love me though.

My father and the Prince of India talked of trades and whatnot. The servants started taking our plates once we were finished.

I finally looked up from the table and saw Kotum in his servant rags taking one of our guests plates..

I don't know what type of expression I had when I saw Kotum, but I assume my father saw it..

After dinner, my father basically pushed me towards the prince.

"Hello, beautiful. You avoided looking or talking to me all night. Is there a reason?" He looked down at me.

Your breath smells like shit, I thought to myself. You smell. You come of a wealthy family, and you purchase wealthy clothing. But yet. You smell like your servants don't know how to wash your clothes. And I bet your man part is smaller than my pinky.

"Why! Prince!" I acted shocked, "There would never be such a reason, I am just simply shy." I looked down at my feet to sell my performance after showing a flirty smile.

He lifted my chin, and I saw a cocky grin on his face. Ew. "You should never have a reason to be shy around me."

I smiled, trying to hide the gag face I was about to make for him touching me.

Next thing I know, he kissed me. And I threw up in his mouth. Literally.

Kotum

I saw Isis standing by the Prince Jahar. I guess saying bye. You can tell by Isis's face that she did not enjoy his company. I didn't feel threatened, because he was such a scrawny thing.

I glanced back up at them as I cleaned the table, and they were kissing. He was kissing her passionately, and I got pissed off.

I knew this day would come, but I can't bear the sight of him kissing my lover. I started to stride towards them to beat his ass, but then I witness Isis puke in his mouth.

I saw the Pharaoh come towards them, clearly pissed at Isis. But he played it off, trying to find an excuse about why she threw up. But we all know the reason why.

I headed towards the main kitchen to gather supplies to clean her puke. As I went back to the dining room, everybody had left.

That's my girl.

I started to walk back to my servant stall for the night. It was almost winter, which means worst times will come for the poor. I'm just hoping Isis talks to her dad about us soon, then maybe I can help the poor. I hope.

I got to my servant stall and took off my day rags.

"Well, hello Kotum. Did you miss me?" I didn't want to turn around, because I instantly recognized the voice.

I slowly turned around and saw a naked Beket, Isis's sister, in my bed awaiting me.
****************
A/N
Make sure you vote & comment! What do you think so far?