💋Epilogue🥀

"I Know. . ."
-Lil' Durk💋

Epilogue🥀

August hated when the streets baited him, losing control and allowing the game to lure him back was a weakness. As he drove through the city night streets, pushing the horses under the hood of his foreign car to the max, he knew that the devil inside him had been awakened.

He had lost everything that he'd loved the most, and the only person that he knew to release his anger upon, was Miami. Because of him, Antwan felt as though he had to create a deadly plan to trap Miami thinking that it would keep August from leaving, and by doing so he shot Ariel then turned the gun onto himself.

The fact that his own brother would even go that far in order to keep him from leaving New York, caused August to blame nobody else but Miami for his strife that he had been subjected to by constantly dealing with this long overdue war. The pain that he felt containing the loss of his blood and his soulmate, had him in a blind fury and he couldn't get to his destination fast enough.

Once the word had gotten out about Miami being back in town, The Bowe crew wanted to ride along just as eager to kill, but August was more than ready to put in this work himself. He battled between his humanity and his ruthlessness daily, trying his hardest to keep himself from raining over the city with an iron fist.

He had learned the art of humility, had developed an appreciation for the simple life, but he never lost touch with the streets. He had been raised in them, rooted in them, and his enemies always knew how to tap into the roots of his soul.

August was a gangsta', and not in the corny way that men claim themselves to be, he was effortlessly deadly, callously calculated, and unforgivingly deceptive. He played the good guy well because, he desperately wanted to be a man of character.

A man that his unborn child could have grown to be proud of, and a man that Ariel could have loved again. But when he had to, he tapped into the darkest parts of him, only when musts. Often when he was pushed, always for the ones that he loved.

He had been crowned the new king of the Brooklyn city, and because he had been on a soul searching journey, his discreetness had been mistaken for weakness. He was about to light the entire fucking city up.

Miami had trespassed, and the thought of him tearing his whole entire world apart, was enough to make August move without apology. He had enough of the disrespect. Now Miami had crossed a line, and there had to be consequences to that.

August hadn't felt this type of anger in years. The last time he had allowed himself to act with this much rage, it had ended viciously with Jarod coming to his demise. He had tried to control his calling by leaving the streets behind him, but the worst parts of him were bubbling, threatening to surface.

This was personal, Antwan was his family and knowing that he would possess anything to keep them from being apart, had his temperature rising simultaneously with the speedometer.

He knew exactly where to find Miami due to his intel, and pushed 80mph to Circle Drive, which was one of the old neighborhoods in Jersey City he was residing at. Miami wasn't smart enough to stay low for too long, and was even dumb enough to let niggas know where he was resting his head.

Now that August was ready to behead him, he knew exactly where to go. That was the problem with stupid niggas these days, they didn't respect the rules and moved incorrectly.