missed you

I waved at them goodbye, as I lelt for my house. I walked down a path leading a shorter way to my home.

Thinking about how he went missing some years ago, he was older than me by 6 years but I still loved him and I still do. Touya Todoroki.

My best friends brother.
He was my love and my everything. He was older than me but he treated me like I deserved to be treated he used to say when I got treated bad by boys my age.

This is why I like older guys, they can treat you better. A tear fell down remembering him. His flaming red hair with those bright turquoise eyes, his beautiful pale skin and his way of being drives me crazy for him. Unfortunately I haven't seen him in years, but today is different, someone Seeiked out to me to meet me, they said they have something important they need to show me about touya. My baby. I walked faster arriving at the place, it was a old barn, it's old wood stud out to me, it was colored red the colour of his hair.

I saw a figure leaning on a wooden pole. He or she had a hoodie on, so I couldn't see thier face.

"Are you the guy who wanted to see me? " I said shaking, and knowing this is dangerous since I didn't have a quirk this was hard for me to deal with If things got ugly.
I hear them sighed as he or she pulled down their hoodie It was still not clear of the type of face in front of me nor their gender.
"So? "
It's voice sounded similar to his voice, but this persons was more deeper making chills run down my spine.
"Sorry I can't see you"
I sad Apologizing and stepping back.
"Why are you stepping back, do I scare you, you shouldn't be"
The male made a blue fire out of his hands and putting it near his face.
He had patches under his eyes, they were stapled. He looked so hot. Then it hit me
"Touya??"
Was the only word that got out after I broke down Into tears and ran to him to hug him
I slightly pushed him back as he received my hug, he immediately hugged me back, him being taller than me , his long arms took my hole body into the hug. He was only like 3 inches taller than me, but I felt like he grown in the last past years.
My tears didn't stop as I kept crying into his shirt. He smelled like ashes but I didn't care all I wanted was to hug him and be there for him.

"Y/n/n it's ok I'm here, I'm back"

Words couldn't explain my happiness, it was like they gave a hole bag of candy to a little boy his hand was stroking my back.
I looked up with my puffy red eyes and said
"I fucking love  you touya don't ever do that shit to me"

"Aww dollface, I missed you too"

We pulled away, he explained everything to me, I was shocked, his own father? That's horrifying.

I looked at him as I examined his features, wow his hot. He smiling looking at me, "I see your a U. A student"
"Yea I am"

He shuffed my hair as he pulled me with his arm hanging around my neck.
"Let's go to my house and catch up"

I nodded as I followed him to a abandoned part of the city which where was a trailer.
He opened the door.
"Don't expect to much from this place I'm Bearly here"

"No it's ok as long as your safe I'm fine." I said smiling
He laughed as he got changed Into sweat pants .

He sat In the couch and signaling me to do so too. I sat next to him, he talked about how he had to change his hair color as well , and that he goes by dabi now adays.

I tell him about myself as well. How I want to be something Azam when I became an adult.  He looked at me in the eyes and said
"I really freaking missed you dollface"
He leaned in to me as his lips touched mine.the kiss was long and sweet as we pulled away from each other. He said

I love you

This is so freaking random. I just came up with this cuz I was bored, I was gonna turn it into a lemon but then I told myself, no your not Doing that until you feel like your ready to write it.

Idk if anyone knows who dabi is from Bnha. It's an anime, it's really cool check it out if you want to. And ik it has a lot of mistakes

Kk bye ✌❤