chapter 3

Dabi pov

I woke up by myself without my alarm......huh? Weird.........i got up and (he did whatever men do when they wake up) i brushed my teeth and left my house.

Mmhhh now what time is it?
I arrived at the city and i might as well just take some money and a phone.
I quickly and gently took a phone from a man and checked the time
6:37am
I still have time before i have to go and do my jod.
I took money from this lady and went into a (food)store and got groceries.

7:13 am
Shit im late i need to hurry up!!
I went bcak to my house and dropped everything off and went to the Hideout.

7:28am
"Your late" He said
"My bad" Were the only words that left my mouth.I wasn't really much of a talker at work but i managed to talk.
"Capture him"
He put a picture of....my brother???
"Why?" I asked taking the picture
"With him captured then you'll see what happens"
I nodded and left.
Why bring him up now?? And why him???if something goes wrong i might have to see my fat-wait no his not a father to me.i would have to see him.ughhh great.......

TIME SKIP

Y/N pov
I left running out the classroom as the bell ran.I ran back to my dorm.I plopped myself in my bed and opening up my phone.

No messages...ughh

I then proceeded to change into some comfy to go eat something.I just put on my gray joggers and black hoodie and left the dorm with my phone and some money.

I slowly made my way to the gasoline station with my headphones plugged in.I grabbed my food and before i could grab something to drink i stumbled over something and fell back.
"Sorry my bad,i didn't see you there" The stranger offered their hand for me to get up.i noticed their hand was really pale likes Touyas.

I looked up and saw him again.I gladly took his hand and got up.
"Its alright Dollface,it was my fault too"

"Where have you been?" I said.
Oh damn why did i say that?he  probably now thinks that im a clingy person

"Out?" He said confused

(2/19/20)