Wake up

Shinso's P.O.V

I looked at her in the hospital bed. I hoped that she would wake up. Why do I care for this girl anyway? Apparently she over used her quirk that day, she almost burned our couch, she had battle training, and she was giving herself burns all over her body each day. Why did she do this to herself? I looked at the bloodstains around her mouth and the bandages where she burned herself and where she cut herself, too. I felt a hand on my shoulder. "I want her to wake up too, kid." Hawks said. He looked down at Y/N and rubbed her cheek. "Why didn't she tell me that she was feeling depressed? Why didn't she show any sign that she was feeling terrible?" he questioned no one. "She did. When I came over for the first time, she was making self deprecating jokes and landing hints all over the place. It was a logical ruse, she didn't feel comfortable telling you normally, so she joked about it. She even fooled me, too. I know it's hard accepting the fact that she hid this from you, but she did it because of fear that you'll be mad about her having these thoughts, not because she hated you, but because she was scared of your disapproval." I said. He nodded. "You're more of an adult than me, kid." Hawks said. We both heard a small groan coming from the bed. "Y/N, wake up!" the pro hero said. "Guess you won't have any cookies for the next week~" he said teasingly. The girl shot up. "Which kind of cookie? A cookie for eating, cookies for computers, or Jungkook/Kookie?" she asked him in a hyper attitude. We both hugged her tightly.

Y/N's P.O.V

"Guys, was that all fake? I can't live without any of the cookies/kookies anyway. What happened?" I asked them. "We know about the cuts, the burns, and the blood. No point in hiding it anymore, Y/N." Shinso said. I got up and walked out, not noticing that my class was in the room with us. I spammed the button for the lobby on the elevator while limping. I got out and ran to the nearest exit. I got outside and got up against a wall without windows so no one would see me. Someone grabbed my hand and led me back inside my room. I sighed as I laid back down on the bed. Keigo started giving me a lecture and some shit. "Keigo, I'm fine. What happened was fine, I overuse my quirk and I vomit blood whenever I'm way to stressed out or scared and that's fine. You don't need to worry." I said calmly. "Shagikawa, we have no idea what happened! You NEED to explain!" Hagakure said. "There's nothing to talk about, Hagakure. All that happened was my privacy was invaded and it just so happened to be that I was cutting myself and using my quirk on my own body to train, so I ran out irrationally. I coughed up blood and was covered in burns, so I passed out due to blood loss." I said. The girls nodded. "Why did you do that to yourself anyway?" Shinso asked me. I looked over at Keigo for his approval of me telling the story. He nodded. "Well, no backing out now." I whispered to myself. Here it goes.

"My mother was the Korean vigilante, Killer KJ. Her quirk was kind of like mine, accept she only had normal fire wings, not color changing and fire couldn't emit from her hands. My father on the other hand, is a man known by the name of all for one. He has multiple quirks, and he gave me a chameleon quirk that was stolen from a normal citizen. My sister had my mother's quirk but with water and you all know my brother's quirk. I was mentally, physically, and sexually abused by my father. He told me it was for me to become stronger and to have a disregard for other people's feelings. This went on until I was seven years old. My brother saved my mother, my sister, and me by flying out the window of the basement. We lived in a motel for a bit before we sent my mother to a mental hospital because she was mentally unstable. We lived in an apartment near the hospital where she was. My sister became the hero, Water Wings after she went to U.A. because she loved to save people and vowed to never be like mother or father. A year after she became a hero she was killed by several villains. I was at rock bottom. Asami was one of the only people I could trust and understand. She was more of a mother than my real mother. I started to smoke and drink whiskey to cope. Once I stopped doing that, I over worked myself in order to cope instead. I trained all day and all night, never getting sleep for months. Once I realized that wasn't good, I resorted to cutting and crying myself to sleep every night. I don't know how to cope anymore, I'm desperate. I learned that there is no such thing as god, no such thing as happiness, no such thing as love. I'm incapable of feeling these things or believing anything anymore. I fake all of my emotions accept for anger and sadness."

Everyone was shocked. Even Keigo was shocked at the end that I thought like that. All the girls were crying, Shinso looked concerned, and Keigo was a combo of the two. "You are capable of feeling those things, you just don't recognize them as those feelings." Shinso said. I rolled my eyes. "K." I said. I hit him with the K of death, but not via text, in real life. How is that even possible? I guess god didn't know I didn't want to hear a single fucking thing at the moment, because the rest of the bakusquad and the dekusquad came inside of the room. I waved unenthusiastically at them. "How's it hanging, bitches?" I said. "Language." Iida said said. "Fuck shit pussy ass motherfucking damn bitch." I said while smiling. I laughed at Iida's response and at everyone's surprised faces. "I can tell that you're feeling better, smart ass." Bakugo said. "You seem nicer than usual, Thotsuki Bakuhoe. Did the hedgehog finally wake up on the right side of the bed?" I said back. The bakusquad snickered and held in their laughter as Bakugo set off tiny explosions in his palms. I smirked. "Miss Shagikawa will be released tomorrow." a nurse that just walked in said. "Sir, no quirk use allowed in the hospital." the nurse told Bakugo. Everyone left and Shinso was the last to leave. Before he left, he winked at me. 'OH THERE HE GO! HOT TAMALE!' I internally yelled.