Chapter 3

Todd's P.O.V

I stepped in my noisy classroom too see if I could fine that girl,but all I see is that some boy has taken her place. Well..it was just someone messing with us, I thought. Or maybe she was in the wrong class. Yet, I get this feeling that its neither and it is some serious crap that is happening, and I'm over here trying to forget about it. Yes it is a prank,no its serious,or maybe a little bit of both. I can't help but chose no,its serious.

3 weeks later...

3rd P.O.V

Amara was in her world, while Todd was in his. She forgot all about the incident, while Todd spent a whole 3 weeks trying to figure it out. He didn't tell his sister because he didn't want her to worry,that he was doing it alone. He loved his family so much..he would do anything, even give up his life to save his family. Todd wanted more than anything to find out what the hell is going on. He kept on looking and looking, until he found something. Todd had noticed that the girl wasn't just some girl. It turns out that she was a girl in his dreams. When he saw her in his dreams he saw that he was being rude to her, and she was so terrified. But he remembered in his dreams that she told him where she lived. She lived at 3423 Stake Street. Which was an actual street. He knew it was 3 hours away from where he lived so he decided not to tell his sister. He just lied to his mom,telling her he's spending the night at his old friends house. Todd was now going on a road trip, by himself.

Amara's P.O.V

I wake up to find that my brother is not in his room And that me and my mother are the only ones in the house.That's weird where is he? I see my mother is outside watering the plants. I run up to her. " Mom where is Todd?" She turns her head a little and tells me he is sleeping over at a friends house. " How come he didnt tell me?" My mother then completely turns around and shrugs.

" Honey, I don't know." " Well, when will he come home?" My mother looks at me confused. " Why do you want to know? Is something wrong? Or is my baby curious about her brother?" I smile and she tickles my stomach. " Stop! Mom stop!" My giggles are making my mother happy. " Well I just want to know. And yes I love him! He's my brother and you always say love and protect each other always. So yes I am curious as to where's he is."

My smile turns into a slant smile. My mother turns back to watering the hose and she tells me" Well I don't know for sure,and I'm glad to know you care. That's why I love you guys. You two ALWAYS protect each other. And I like that."

-StelenaIsMyDrug-