Things I do for you

Kerry's pov

*drip drip* I slowly sit up in the bed rubbing my eyes. I pull my hand away and notice it's wet I make a confused face and look up and notice Lili my sister is standing dripping water on my face.

"LILI WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU FREAK GET OUT OF MY ROOM NOW !!!!" I scream at her.

"Awe is little miss Kerry tired will guess what I don't care you know what date it is today ?"

"Duh it's the 13th of April you should go back to school and learn the dates" I say sarcastically as I stand up pulling my hair into a messy bun. "Now if you'll excuse me I gotta go do people makeup so move"

"Ehh I know what date it is dumbass but guess what is today" she says jumping around like a excited kangaroo.

"I don't know what's today?" I say will rolling my eyes and begin to walk to my beauty room across the hall.

"I'm going to meet my idol today ahhhh kerry Shawn Mendes is going to be beside me and he is going to know I exist can you even believe that and I don't know what your doing going into your beauty room because we gotta start to get ready because you promised mom you would go with me so you can't get out of it, oh and since your a makeup artist you can do my makeup for free after I do my hair" she says walking out flipping her hair.

GREAT now I have to go see this Mendes guy god I don't even know him but let me just tell you something I probably know his music better than he knows it all Lili plays is his music gotta admit he does have a good voice but ugh I'm not in the mood for a concert. Lili bought to of the platinum tickets because she saved for 4 whole years just to get them so I suppose it's going not having to wait in line for ages. I ring up Trish aka my best friend aka my business partner. She picks up almost instantly.
"Hey beautiful I'm gonna have to ask you to take my clients today because I have to go to a con-"

"Your going to Shawn Mendes oh my god oh my god oh my god tell him i said hi and you know I got you beautiful enjoy the show bitch should be meet meeting him anyways I got to go byeee" before I can reply she just hung up.

"Lili get your annoying ass in here if you wants your makeup done" I do a black and purple look on her eyes with a touch of glitter.

And as for me i did a purple look, I always like using lots of colours to make my eyes pop. But today I was not bothered going all out.

 We both get into our outfits I chose to wear a brown tight skirt with a gold zip going up it and a black low cut top with my teddy bear jacket and my black nike shoes and I curled my hair really quick and put half up half down

We both get into our outfits I chose to wear a brown tight skirt with a gold zip going up it and a black low cut top with my teddy bear jacket and my black nike shoes and I curled my hair really quick and put half up half down. Finally ready.
"Lil dad is out side come on we can't be late, I have the money and the tickets and the power bank so just come out to the car and lock the door after you mam won't be home till tomorrow" I never liked being late it made me so anxious even being a few minutes late.

2 hours later 
We have finally arrived at the three arena we say goodbye to our dad we are at the end of the line for the platinum tickets so that means we are going to have to que for a while screw traffic. They let us in to the place and get to go threw the 'Shawn Mendes museum' the line starts to go in and it goes faster than I thought and next thing I know it's Lili's turn then mine.

I start to feel really anxious. I never liked meeting new people. Just breathe just breathe. A tear rolls down my face I quickly swipe it always.
"Ms it's your turn" the security guard said and smiled at me.
I walked in slowly and there he was the man himself Mr Shawn Mendes. He looks and me and smiles at me, I just stand there and look at him with no emotions showing threw he walks over to me slowly and hugs me tightly.
"Hey hun it's so lovely to meet you what's your name ?" He says in a sweet voice.

"I-eh I'm em kerry nice to meet you" I say while looking down he cups my face to make us meet eyes.
"You don't have to be shy with me kerry I'm just a normal person you know" he says while giggling. Oh god is he laughing at me no kerry shut up he is just being nice. I can't take this anymore I can't do it I thought I could to make Lili happy but I can't. I looked into his eyes and burst into tears he pulled me into his chest for a hug. I push him away instantly and begin to run but stop as I'm about to leave the room.
"I'm eh so em sorry for wasting your time I'm sorry so sorry"
"Wait Kerr-" I didn't stop I kept running and running until......