28:

Morgan spits out her coffee straight at my face like a geyser, "WHAT!"

Ah yes, it's the following day and we're sat at our usual cafe, catching up on the last three days. It's been rather comedic, apart from when I told her about my mom where she proceeded to weep, causing me to cry and then we were both sobbing for a straight half an hour until I brought up Tony.

Tony.

He hasn't called me, hasn't bothered to text me or tell me he's okay and that he wants to make things straight. That's the frustrating thing about him; too quiet. I'd be lying if I told everyone that I don't miss him, especially after we spent that night together. After Vipera left, I kind of broke down for a solid two hours, crying over him for the first, then realising I can't tell my mom anything.

"You sucked him off?" She whisper shouts, her eyes turning into saucers and her hands slamming on the table.

Rolling my eyes, I huff, "Yes Morgan, I 'sucked him off'."

She squeals which causes an old woman to throw us a nasty ass glare. Fuck you old lady, just because I'm getting dick. Wincing at my innermost thoughts, I take a sip of my latte.
"How big?"

I spit my latte at her.

The old lady mutters under her breathe.

"Excuse me?"

"How big?" She shrugs.

"B-big," I swallow, my throat suddenly dry. "Like, it's thick, like really thick. With a fat head."

"Sounds like one of my dildos."

"UM!"

The old lady's eye twitches and I send her an apologetic smile.

"Anyhoo, have you thought of any lubricants? There's no way you're not going to be the bottom. There's different flavours and—"

"Morgan," I whisper harshly. "We're in the middle of an argument. Plus, we're not even dating currently."

"He was there for you for your mom, you were there for him for his brother. You seem pretty stable."

"He carries secrets."

"Everyone carries secrets. I never told you about how I only joined summer camp just to get with this girl who I was sexting- but I did," she counters.

My brows pull together, "Uh—"

"I was a really horny teen."

"Nothing's changed."

"Anyway," She emphasises. "Like that lass Viper said, everyone has secrets. You're no goody two shoes, okay? Plus, that Tyler dude—"

"Tristan."

"—Tristan dude might have broke his heart, or vice versa? Give him time. Everyone needs time."

"Okay Yoda," I mutter, downing my latte. "Why do you have to be so... so..."

"Wise? Perfect? Knowledgable?"

"Experienced."

"I'm experienced in a lot of things," she wiggles her brows.

"You're so bad, nuns would faint to be around you."

She shrugs, "I ain't no prude. That's why being lesbian is so amazing! I'm not gonna get knocked up on some accident."

A waiter comes up to us and gives us a condescending look, "Can you please exit the cafe? You're causing a ruckus and some customers have been complaining."

"As in that ancient?" Asks Morgan.

"Morgan!" I snap. "We're so sorry to cause a disturbance, we'll leave."

The waiter looks me up and down and shrugs, "Hm, Okay."

"Let me pay—"

"Nonsense," he intervenes. "It's on the house. Sorry for disturbing you two."

"Oh trust me," Morgan wraps an arm over my shoulders. "My single Pringle of a friend here is so grateful for your hospitality."

The waiter beams and I cringe. What the fuck?

"Yeah, sure, uh," I cough. "Bye."

I zoom out of the cafe as I start hyperventilating, "Morgan! What the fuck?!"

She shrugs and grins wickedly, "You said it yourself, you're not a couple."

"Morgan!" I groan into my hands before kicking a bin. "You can't fucking do that! There's too much shit going on!"

She frowns, "I was only trying to make you realise dumbass."

"Realise what?"

"That you're in love!"

I blink. "Bitch what?"

"I said you're in love," she sings. "You have stars in your eyes, a smile on your face, cum in your breath—"

"I brush my teeth thoroughly," I snap, my cheeks heating up as a girl walks past me giggling.

"You are hellbent for your hunk of a man!" She exclaims. She curses and stands atop a bench and starts shouting, "Excuse me! Everyone! Please may I have your attention! Your precious time, please!"

People around us stop moving and look up at her, some frowning, others giggling.

"Thank you so much! I would just like to ask you all to have a round of applause for my best friend, Zachary! He has found his true love but is struggling to come to terms with it! Can we all clap for him, please?!"

Surprisingly, people begin clapping and whistling, cheering me on as if I ran a marathon. It's as if people are singing me happy birthday, I don't know what to do so I awkwardly smile and flush bright red.

"Go get her!" Whoops a guy.

"Incorrect!" Morgan yells back. "He is la gay!"

The crowd cheers louder. I scratch the back of my neck and sigh, not knowing if I should hug or murder Morgan. I'm starting to think both.

The crowd disperses and I tug Morgan down from her podium, smacking her arm hastily before hugging her viscously, then smacking her arm again.

"Abuse bitch," she mutters.

"Ditto," I snap. "The hell you thinking, huh?"

"Did it work?"

"What do you mean?"

"Do you realise that you're in love with Toro?"

"I can't be, I've only know him for like two, three weeks."

She shrugs, "So?"

I groan, "Bitch, do you not speak English? You can't fall in love with someone within a couple of weeks."

"Yes you can, you just haven't done it before until now. You don't know what it feels like."

"I have an idea—"

"Are you thinking of him now?"

"Well no shit," I grumble.

"Do you think of him before you sleep?"

"Y-Yeah."

"When you wake up?"

"M-maybe?"

"Every hour?"

"Yes- What does that have to do with anything?!"

She grins, "You love him sweetie, you just don't want to admit it yet."