(Camp Buddy day 1)

To make it more grounded It takes place in modern Japan and the main character is Izumi Nagame.

Keitaro Nagame's younger twin brother. 

___________________________________________________________________________

Izumi wakes up and realises that he needs the toilet however the buss he is riding on next to his older brother Keitaro has yet come to a halt. Keitaro is awake and playing around with his polaroid while Izumi has been snoozing away on his oni-chan's shoulder, Keitaro feels the shift of pressure on his shoulder and looks to his brother "Did you sleep well Izu?"

 yep, nii-san is as happy as usual. Izumi nodded and thought so for himself. "Where are we now?" he asks rubbing the sleep of his face while Keitaro is secretly gushing his bro-con heart out.

The buss pling's and we are already there.
"It's our stop Izu, let's head out!" Keitaro takes his bag and insists on helping Izumi off the bus, nagging about safety first and all that. Izu sighs and let's his brother have his way because Izumi was still tired.

Now outside the buss the twins stand there waiting for their friend Hiro.
Hiro runs up to them from the Camp's main gate and looks really excited.
Izumi thinks it's petty weird being this excited, since at the adult age of 19, Izumi had this notion that they were too old to run around like 13 y/o's again..... But, apparently his brother and best friend didn't share the same line of thought.

They led Izumi inside (dragging more like it) 

(::Izumi pov::)

And... the first pepole we encounter are two scoutmasters named Ms Yuri and Mr Yoshinori.
They talk to us for a while and pin the tour on another fellow scout named Natsumi-san.

He firsts shows us the cabin and i quickly borrow the toilets and then rejoin the others.
Natsumi seems used to this tour because it's over pretty quickly.

Natsumi: "oh Before i forget, i should show you where your cabin is Izumi."

Keitaro: "EH!? Izu is sleeping in another cabin???" Brother dearest; has encountered a problem.

Hiro: "It's okay! it's just a different cabin Keitaro."

Keitaro: "B-But Hiro!?" Brotherly complex activated.

Izuumi: "nii-san please don't make a fuss, i was the one asking Hiro to book me in the next cabin."

Natsumi: "Ummm... the cabin Izumi will be staying in is adjoined to ours if it makes you feel better Keitaro."

Keitaro was pouting but he couldn't do much.
Natsumi and Izumi walked to his cabin and left Izumi's bag before Izumi rejoined Keitaro and Hiro while Natsumi left. Izumi could hear Keitaro's pouting and whining from a short distance making him sigh. "nii-san! stop harassing Hiro!" 

Ms Yuri picked that timing to walk up to us and Izumi inched closer to his nii-san because Yuri was starting to act pretty weird, talking about weird things.

"OMG! brothers! forbidden~ a hot and steamy taboo!?! Kyah!!!!"
Things like that, until Yoshinori came and dragged her off.

they entered Mess hall and Hiro rushed up to the food while a lot of things happened at once.
Keitaro and Izumi met Hunter being hassled by a bad boy named Yoichi.
Natsumi came and scolded Yoichi and Hiro returned with food and a fight erupted between hiro and yoichi. The chef came outside and spilled food on Yoshinori and Yoichi snatcched Keitaro's camera.

Keitaro slightly scolding Yoichi "You should ask first." Izumi sighed at how protective Keitaro was of the camera. "nii-san, don't be like that."  Izumi turned to Yoichi who was moping. 

"I apologize for nii-san, he's usually not that rude".
Izumi gives his brother a disapproving glare marking that last word.

Hiro and Keitaro gasped looking mighty betrayed.
"I-Izu! don't be mean to your brother!"

Hiro thought the same "Traitor!".

Izumi huffed (oh the drama!) "hm?" Yoichi pulled Izumi closer and sniffed him making Izumi blink confused. Keitaro gasped and Hiro quickly pulled Izumi away both of them acting like a kind of meat shield. 

"what are you two doing?" Izumi asks.
Pushing Keitaro and Hiro away so he could sit back down.

Yoichi continued sniffing Izumi, Izumi thought it tickled and almost laughed. "Is something wrong?" Izumi asked Yoichi. 

Yoichi stopped sniffing he had a slight pink tint on his face.
 "You smell really good."

"Really?" Smells himself, Leans over and sniffs Yoichi making Keitaro's heart almost brake.
*sniff sniff* "hmmm..... You smell kinda spicy.... *sniff*... yep, also like grass.... it suits you".

 Keitaro pulls Izumi back forcefully placing himself in between Izumi and Yoichi looking VERY butthurt.

 "Yoichi! don't teach my baby brother weird things!"

"urgh! nii-san I'm not a baby, your over reacting again."

After eating they all left the mess hall and was met by scoutmaster Yoshinori.
"Oh! perfect timing Izumi, there has been a lesser water accident in your cabin. the damage is not too bad but it will take a while to fix so we are reinstalling everyone into the other slots."

Keitaro saw his chance.
"Scoutmaster Yoshinori! he can stay with us in our cabin!" 

"nii-san!"  I wasn' happy about it.

Yoshinori: "Well that's not a bad idea since you are brothers and all, good! then you may gather your things and i will register you to your new cabin."

Izumi didn't want to share with his overbearing and clingy older brother. Then he sees an empty slot on Yoshinori's new rooster next to a guy called Taiga. "Sir! I can take that slot please!"
the scoutmaster halts and looks at me confused. 

"you sure? but your brother-"

"My brother will be fine, this way I can expand my social circle!" I put on my cutest expression and Yoshinori's face switches to a happy one.

"That's a good scout! making friends is important as a buddy! okay here you go." 
The scoutmaster gives me my new slot and inwardly I feel very relieved.