I dOnT eVen KnOw

"So tell me, who's your crush?"

"Oml what are we? Middle schoolers? You still use that word?"

I snickered at the person who is sitting right beside me.

"You bitch... C'mon just tell me~. Its almost Valentines day and you gotta at least feel something for someone ."

Katheryn, my so-called Friend asked while wiggling her eyebrows..

"Hmm....I dont have one..actually..."

"Hah! I dont believe it... I think Ive seen you gawking over someone lately..."

At that statement, I KNEW, that I was NeArLy Busted.
"Whatever do you mean?? None of the boys here are my type."

"Really? Not even your dear friend Taehyung?"

Hell yea

"Wtf?? You want me to like a guy that makes out with another GUY?"

"You can see his manly side if you really do like him" She said while wingking at me.

"Gurl, you can have him. IF I do like him, he would just reject me. I know who he likes.." I said the last statement surprisingly sadly..

"Woa woa woa. He's in THAT stage now? Starting to like a guy? Damn. You got no chance..."

"DID I SAY I LIKED HIM? NO!"

"ok ok im just joking!" She said while scrolling down her phone.

"I dont even know if we should be calling him a guy..."

"Y/N dont be like that, he can still change IF he wants to. We cant force him straight you know?"

She's right...what am I even doing with this letter inside my bag..... I really  respect his decision, and I just seem to be drawn into him even if he's like that...

The way he smiles, laugh, its too precious not to fall inlove to...

But...Jungkook is his type...and I cant do anything about that... but I think that I could at least support Taehyung with his love life....

Im just his friend after all......