Chapter 4

Adrian's POV
I cant believe I just said that. I wasn't meant to be that harsh. Man she can throw a punch.My face was swelling and it wasn't helping that Britney was touching it like its her business.

But I also noticed that, when Ariana and I were still married, she'd never really stand up to me. Sure she'd get angry and give me silent treatment, but it was never her screaming at me and actually punching me. It kind of felt good (not the pain), but someone actually standing up to me. At work everyone will do as I say with no comments. But this was different. I think I know how it feels to be a normal 'middle classed' person.

Ariana's POV

OMG. I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST DID THAT.
It felt really good and darn it my hand hurts. I felt so refreshed for finally punching him in the same. Sure I've had dreams of punching him in the face, but it wasn't really in front of a crowd.
Right now, I'm sitting on the couch feeling like a boss because I punched Adrian but also because we ( me and the twins), just ordered pizza. Sure there is no reason to feel like a boss about ordering pizza, but it's still awesome.
*******************************

A/N
SORRY PEOPLE FOR NOT UPDATING EARLIER. I WAS GONNA GIVE UP ON THE BOOK BUT MY SISTER TOLD ME ABOUT THE COMMENTS AND HOW MUCH LIKES IVE GOT AND I'M LIKE
"WHY DON'T I JUST CONTINUE"
SO I DID.
SORRY ABOUT THE SHORT CHAPTER. IT WAS ONLY MEANT TO BE AN AUTHORS NOTE BUT I ADDED A BIT MORE