Chapter 9: Crown Game pt2

The swordsman regular focused and tries to ignore his teammate sulking on the floor. He looked down at the regular who was in despair.

" Our team is doomed.. Why did she have to sit on the chair?! We failed the game.." He whines.

" Don't worry.. With my sword and your deadly martial arts, we can protect the King's throne."

" Woah, man. You really believed that- I mean yes! We can win the next round!"

~

After the Second Round...

"And it looks like they are out of the game." Kimura comments. The short green hair girl and his team is seen walking out of the destroyed room of Bam's team.

"I wonder why, that girl broke into another team's room. They were already winning that round." Seo wonders.

"Dunno.. I can't hear them clearly."

Seo sighed as Bam's team went to the center. it didn't surprise her to hear pink haired friend press the button.

"HEY! THIS IS WAY TOO EARLY!"

" Shut it. I got bored of waiting.. Now that annoying Khun is joining.." Kimura grinned as she walks ahead. " I hope the next teams are as strong as that lizard's."

" I hope not. I want to win this game.. Don't hold us back now." He reloads his pistol guns.

" That's what I should be saying to you."

" Why you.."

" Let's not fight ourselves before the round starts." Seo steps between them, with both her arms blocking.

~

" 3RD ROUND OF THE CROWN GAME! READY TO START!"

Ryuji pulls his hood up from his jacket.  "I have a plan if anyone wants to hear it.."

" Now that there is no winner, I say let's get the crown first and beat everyone we see." Kimura grins, readying her axe and was about to sprint ahead of her team.

"No hold on, idiot." Ryuji tells her. " Everyone is planning the same thing, just watch.." After he said that, every team shouted an attack simultaneously.

"SHINSU WAVE"

"I WILL WIN THIS GAME-" Some squirrel flies to the throne.

"HYAAAAA"

Then someone appeared near the throne and brought out the crown. Khun was holding the golden crown with a smug face.

"WHAT THE HECK?! HOW CAN HE BE SO FAST??" the regulars shouted at the same time.

"Is the game over if I sit here?" He said smugly, as he gets a knife from his bag/purse. "Aw.. That's no fun.."

"That jerk got it already.." Veins appeared in Kimura's face.

"Come and fight me, weaklings. Then I'll give this crown." He taunted us, and held out a knife arrogantly.

"DIE ! YOU'VE GOT NO SENSE OF RESPECT!" A white lizard shot recklessly with a sniper while insulting him out loud. The Khun blocked the bullets using his brown bag.

"This is troublesome, I changed my mind." The blue haired guy said, and tossed the crown on the floor.

" You guys fight for it." He sat down on the throne like a king. "If you are done fighting, then the winner can come here and fight me."