Musicana- Battle Of Hearts

Manik sees Nandini the next day at college. He sees her holding her jar of fireflies and gets sad. He then sees Dhruv talking to her. Dhruv wishes her all the best. Dhruv goes to Alya and says that he said everything to Manik and is happy that he accepted his love too. Alya gets happy and says him that he will definitely get Nandini and ensures that she and Manik will help him. Dhruv thanks Alya.

Cabir thinks about Harshad blackmailing him. He is confused and he denies Manik to deal with Harshad. Manik messages Nandini to meet him at the same place where they met yesterday. She comes there but he is unable to face her.

Man: today is our big day right?

Nan: ha but not more than yesterday

Man: Yesterday! You know Nandini when you have punched me in front of everyone, I couldn't get over you and I was obsessed with you. Alya and Dhruv told me to let you go but I couldn't.

Nan: Why are we talking about it now Manik?

Man: Because I was angry at that time and tumhe kya laga I will leave you that soon that easily. No, from that punch to till yesterday it was a long journey na

Nan: I don't understand what are you talking about Manik?

Man: Oh Nandini, same old dumb girl. Let me put this into simple words for you

Nan: No Manik please don't say it. Don't

Man: Why not Nandu! You deserve this. Now listen to me. Mission Nandini Murthy accomplished.

Nan: Please Manik if this is your stupid joke please stop this. This isn't taking us anywhere

Man: Why can't you just believe me Nandini? Then stop me of you can

Nan: So is this why you were asking me how I feel about you all the while. Did you want to hear that I'm falling for you?

Man: So now you're being smart aah. You know that kiss we had yesterday, I would have done that in front of everyone like you have punched me but I have a class unlike you

Nan: So, this is all just revenge Manik?

Man: My dear Nandu.... You still doubt me? After you said that you trust me...! Finally I got to do this.

He sticks Fab5 yellow note on her face. She pushes him away from her. Nandini is beyond hurt and her eyes filled with tears. He left her alone as he couldn't see her in vulnerable state and couldn't stop himself to break into tears in front of her. He looked at her from distance. She saw her fireflies glowing bright.

Nan: Why are you glowing for him still? He was lying all the while and even you are lying. Jhoot hai yeh Sab. Love is just a trash and I don't like you anymore

She opened her jar of fireflies and set them free. She threw the jar which broke into pieces just like his heart who has been seeing this from a distance. He cursed himself for breaking her.

NH3 is called on stage for performance and they couldn't find Nandini. They all wore blue as the theme. Nandini came on stage last and her eyes drained off with tears. Manik saw her back stage.

They performed "sadka kiya" song from I hate love stories. Harshad lead the band while Navya is on key board and Shahid on drums. Nandini took the female lead. Harshad's graceful performance was cheered by the crowd. Nandini sang a line but couldn't remember the lyrics and suddenly stops singing in the middle. Navya is shocked as Nandini stopped. Harshad looked at Navya who now decided to sing female lead. He continued playing guitar.