52

Josh's POV,

We all sat in the waiting room, waiting to be called in to be able to see him. JJs leg bouncing up and down. "I'm scared." JJ said. "I know you are." Tobi says.

We saw the doctor come through the door, looking at all of us.

He let out a deep sigh.

"We managed to stop the bleeding, but, we can't reverse the damage it has caused, he doesn't look the same, we tried to keep as much hair as possible but we had to take some off to get to his brain." "Honestly doctor, I'm just glad he's okay." "He is stable now, if you would like to see him." The doctor spoke to JJ, him and the doctor having a very good relationship with one another.

We all stood up, heading to Viks room.

JJ opened the door and we all walked in. A section of Viks hair shaved off, but it was at the back of his head, so he didn't look too bad at all.

He was still so skinny though.

"We also checked his feeding tube as it seems the food is not helping his weight at all." "Can he leave his bed?" I ask and the doctor shook his head. "No, so we don't understand as to why the food isn't staying down." He says, I nodded. Furrowing my eyebrows.

"We are hopeful he will make an immaculate recovery by the time he has Kacey on trial." "How is that case going?" JJ asked and the doctors sighed. "The police have questioned Kacey, and have arrested him on allegations of rape." The doctor spoke.

They actually arrested him.

"I actually need to talk to you about that more closely, JJ." The doctor spoke. "When do you want me? I have to go to school tomorrow, the school will murder me." "This Friday if that's okay?" He asks, and JJ nodded.

"Yes, that's fine."

We all turned to look at Vik again.

He looked awful.

He was asleep, the tube shoved up his nose again and something attached to his mouth.

Oxygen.

"Why does he have oxygen?" JJ asked and the doctor sighed. "Just to make sure he is breathing properly and having as much air as possible." The doctor spoke, JJ suddenly twitched, and then twitched again, and again.

"When, where, where am I?" He asked, ticking once again. "Barry?" He asked and JJ shook his head. "No? Urm, Fuck. Shit sorry, urm." He spoke, ticking once again, looking around at everyone else. My eyes widened as he was continuously ticking.

"What's your name?" The doctor asked, I'm guessing the doctor knew about him. "Jerome. I, I'm, I'm confused." He spoke, his head non stop ticking to one side. I'm guessing him having Tourette's.

"Jerome? How do you know JJ?" He asks, and Jerome furrowed his eyebrows? "He's my friend." He stuttered, his ticks now violent. "Okay, do you want to step away from Vikram for me and come with me?" The doctor asked. Jerome furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why?" "Don't worry, nothings wrong, just want to talk to you, that's all." He spoke.

Vik sighed loudly. I looked over. Seeing Vik slowly waking up.

This is a bad time to wake up.

"Who are you?" Jerome asked suddenly. Looking at Vik. Viks eyes widened. "Urm, Urm." He tried to speak. But the mask was covering his face. "What's happening?" Jerome asked, scared. Confused.

"Come with me."

JJ got escorted out of the room, his whole body ticking as he left. "You can take the mask off and put it on the side." The doctor spoke, before leaving the room with JJ.