Chapter Thirty-Eight

Nessa

My friendship life is over. I lost my Bestfriend of 14 years and now I'm going to lose my other Bestfriend of 10 years. Ugh! All this shit happened in only one day. How many stuff can happened in one freaking day.

I got out of bed to charge my phone until Jacob called me back. I push ignore and plug my charger in my phone.

Not even a minute later I decided to call Jacob back. It took a while but he answers.

"Oh My Gosh, Nes I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to say that it just came out!" Jacob yelled through the phone.

"It's okay. I guess and you're right. It is sad that I forgot two of my best friends I've been knowing for a long time. I deserve not to have either of them in my life." I said wiping my tears away.

"No don't said that. You deserve both of them in your life. Just because you forgot about them doesn't mean your whole life is over."

"Yes it does Jacob! I lost my Bestfriend of 14 fucking years and now I'm going to lose another... you have no idea how hard it is to live with an ex bestfriend and have two classes with an about to be ex bestfriend. Oh and did I tell you. Ray sits right across from me in Algebra so every time I turn to the left he's right there."

"I know it sounds bad but don't worry. You have 5 more months to make things right between You, Rayan, and Lyric so don't sweat it."

I sighed. "Your right. Let me stop bitching and start fixing thing with Ray and Lyric."

"Yeah. And if they're still not your friends by the next 5 months you still got me." I can tell Jacob was smiling on the other end of the phone.

"Aren't you supposed to be off the phone?"

"Yeah...but my parents aren't at home so they don't know."

Well I'm gonna hung up so you won't get in trouble."

He pops his tongue. "Girl... thanks for being a good friend."

I laughed. "Bye Jay."

"Bye Nes."

I put my phone back on the charger and put my pajamas on.

I have 5 months to get my friendship life together.

-CutiePieFace

Laziness AGAIN