part 9 : Why its Him

Your POV

You where really scared cuz someone was holding your mouth and you cannot even scream for help so then that person turned you around and you are shook by seeing that person that was none other than Jungkook.

You: what the hell why did you hold my mouth like that and put me into a room I got scared I really I got scared really bad I hate you for doing this.

Jungkook: OK OK I'm sorry...I didn't mean to scare you....

You: but you did that OK I have to go now bye!!

You are about to go out from that room but suddenly he hold your waist and turn back you. you and now your facing him

You: what the hell Jungkook??! Why are you acting so weird?? I'm not liking it

Jungkook: WHAT DO YOU YOU THINK!!  DON'T YOU HAVE EYES!!? YOU KNOW WHAT IM DONE NOW!!

With that Jungkook left

Your POV

What was that why did he yelled at me why??? I sometimes don't understand this guy.

This guy is really weird and I don't know what did he mean by I'm not understanding anything what does he want to me to understand?? is it about himself but I don't know if I should act normal or act differently

Cuz of Jungkooks different actions in the past it was different and now it's different as well but I still cannot get over the fact that I always will hate him no matter what.

I'm really sorry.....Jungkook... I really can't accept you in my life... I just can't I don't know either why....

I cannot accept you it's like my mind or my body or my heart doesn't listen to anything what I really want to do.....I'm really sorry...Jungkook... I'm so sorry...

With that you started to cry and then you fall unconscious at the Ground on that room the room was empty so no one really go to that room and you feel unconscious on that empty room.

Jungkook POV

What have I done I should have control my anger in front of her I know she doesn't like me but I really didn't want to hurt her like that

I just can't accept the fact that why can't she accept me what is the problem on me??

do I have to change anything about myself is anything wrong with myself?? that she doesn't like I really hate that fact.

I was thinking about that then time pass Class started then teacher came to the class at started the class and then I got worried cuz y/n wasn't there I worried about her even more

cuz the class ended but she still didn't appear on the class time I really got worried did something bad happened to her or is it because of my anger towards her.

I think of getting to that room where I left her so after the class I walk to that room and then I saw that there was no one I was really worried now.

Cuz I'm not finding her anywhere I looked on the rooftop I looked on every classes then I go to my friends to ask if they saw her or not. But they say they don't saw her I got really worried.

??? POV

I was passing by a room then I saw Jungkook coming out of the room was like why is he so mad coming out of from that room so I started to walk to go near to him then I saw someone's body lying at the floor on that room.

so I gone into the room and then I saw that it was none other than y/n. then I understand that it was Jungkook he was angry at her and that is why I think she got sad and then she cried and then fell unconscious.

A pick her up and took her to the nursing room and then the nurse told me that she was weak and fall unconscious I was with her all that time then suddenly she woke up and saw me

You: uh?? We're am I?? Uh?? Taehyung what are you doing here??

V: oh y/n you fell unconscious at a room cuz you cried too much... Why were you crying??

You: it's nothing serious...

V: Yah I know it's cuz of Jungkook

You: how did I you know?

V: I saw both of you at a same room so I thought it was cuz of Jungkook

You: oh...

V: OK y/n let's go to home

You: what about class

V: y/n it's 5pm the school has ended

You: what it's late then let's go home

V: Yah I will drop you home cuz you know we're you live.

With that you and V gone to the car then you reached your house. You were about to go out from the car the suddenly V told you something you never thought he would say

V: y/n I really want to say something to you I really wanted to say from beginning but I didn't know how to

say this but I kind of like you y/n...so can we be in a relationship?? cuz like Jungkook doesn't even care about you so can we...

You: I really don't know V. I have to think about it then...

V: oh OK then... Bye y/n...

You: Yah bye....

With that V left.  Then you got in side your house.

You were think what V just told you you knew it will happened but at first you though it was a Joke but now you realized that he wasn't just joking around he was telling the truth. You tell everything to your mom cuz she understand you the most.

Mom: don't be sad think positively

You: but mom I can't

Mom: y/n you have to reject him cuz Jungkook is your soulmate. You can't love anyone else then him.

You: OK mom I will tell him and try to make him understand the thing of soulmates

With that you gone to sleep

Time pass next morning

To be continued~

A/n: Thank you so much for reading this. I really appreciate that you are reading my works I really appreciate that. Thank you so much for reading my FanFiction