The boy and me

It was a rainy day as I was laying in my bed I could hear thundering little did any one know I have a problem with thunder so I sent a simple  text to my friends group  chat to see if anyone will come over to keep me company know one answered  but a boy his name was  Adym I secretly  had a crush  on him he said he's coming over I freaked tf out as I get myself  together and hear a knock on my door I took a deep breath and opened the door he was standing there being as adorable as he could be I told him to come in he did we stared of by watching Netflix  I felt him staring  at me I slowly looked at him he places his hand on my thigh I placed my hand on top of his I looked at him and nooded my head he slowly began to give me kisses on my neck he slowly puts his hand in my shorts and begins  to rub my clit I moaned I quickly  sat on him straddle  position  he kissed me deeply and I begin to ride I could feel him getting harder and harder he took of my shirt and bra I took off his shirt and I started  to kiss his neck he whispered in my hear I've  been  waiting  to do this for a long time now he layed me on my couch he slowly begins  to take off my shorts and my thong he starts begins  to kiss my enter thigh then he begins  to eat me out I moan yes daddy under my breath  he smirks he kept  eating me out then he started to finger me i started moaning louder than ever he slowly took his fingers out he licked his fingers he said damn Baby girl you taste so good I got on my knees and took of his pants  and Calvin's I begin to lick his tip he moaned  I begin to deep throat he moaned then he slowly  put me on his dick I begin to bounce up and down I moaned fuck me daddy he bit my neck and I lefted a trail of red marks down he's back we both came we layed down next to each  other  I snuggled next to him and gave him a kiss on his pineapple  tattoo  he said I love you whitney  I said I love you adym.