Chapter 12

Fionna's POV

I threw on a Pierce The Veil shirt with some jeans and grabbed my blue vans.

I went down stairs and Austin threw me a smile.

"It's nice to see you nice and healthy," Austin said, handing me an apple.

"Where are the guys?" I asked. They usually sleep in the guest rooms, but no sign of them.

Austin pointed at the living room and they were all passed out on the floor.

I smirked and winked at Austin as I grabbed to frying pans from the kitchen. He laughed and covered his ears.

I turned off the tv so that it would be quiet and then I banged them together.

"HOLY SHIT! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?!" Phil yelled.

I threw the frying pans to the side and put a blank expression on my face.

"Wow! What got into you guys!? You completely went insane all of a sudden." I said, trying to hold in my laughter.

"What! I thought I was making out with Kristen Stewart in one of those vampire movies!" Tino shouted.

"What did you sa- ?"

"NOTHING!"

"Okay, anyways, Jasons here. And have fun making out with Kristen Stewart, Tino!" I laughed and grabbed my Misfits backpack as I walked out the door.

Jason's POV

I rang the doorbell of Fionna's house so that we can walk to school and she answered the door yelling out "Have fun making out with Kristen Stewart, Tino!"

I raised my eyebrow at her and she laughed.

"Don't ask." she smirked. Darling, as long as you're okay, I won't ask.

~1 hour later~

We finally got to school and it turned out we missed our first period. I guess it wasn't really I good idea to try to catch a squirrel...

I hugged her and we went off to our different second periods.

Fionna's POV

I was on my way to Math and I bump into someone.

Oh god, how I hope it's not Taylor. I looked up and saw a girl with light brown hair with blonde at the tips.

"Wow, sorry. I should watch were I'm going, anyways I'm Indigo," she said, throwing out a hand to help me up.

"Nah, it's fine. The name's Fionna. And how come I've never seen you around here?"

"Oh well, I just transferred here,"

"Well, in that case. I'll show you around." I said, walking away from class with out arms linked together.

I didn't mind skipping a couple of class periods and neither did the guys as long as I make up for it.

~One School Tour Later~

"Yup, that's pretty much all you need to see about this school." I smiled.

"Well thanks for the tour. And this school is so big that I'm pretty sure we missed about 2 class periods," she laughed.

I shrugged and we walked off to 7/11 & hung out there for a while.

Once school was over, I found Jason and decided they should meet.

"Hey Jason! This is-"

"Indigo!?"

"Wow! Jason!?"

I stood there in confusionclass, trying to figure out what was going on...