Video games, cheating, and jealousy

'Player one wins. Player one wins.'

The words appear accross the screen in motion from left to right again and again. I squeal in joy looking at my boyfriend sitting on the other side of the couch giving me an annoyed glare.
"That's not fair you cheated!" Axl said, his blue eyes turning a shade deeper. We both sat on the family couch at his house. I had come over to hang out and before you can say "quidditch" we were having an epic video game battle.

I gave him an innocent smile, "What? I didn't do anything!"

Furrowing his eyebrows, "You pushed the controller out of my hands, y/n. Twice!"

"Oops. Wanna play again?"

"No! You'll cheat again."

I felt the guilt sink in a bit. "Hey, Axl I am really sorry," I brushed away a few curls fallen into his face, so I could see those beautiful eyes clearly, " Let's go for another round. I promise I won't cheat again. "

He lightly slapped my hand away from his face and looked away. "No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Pleaaaseeeee?" I insisted stretching the word.

"You'll cheat." He replied still refusing to look at me.

An idea popped into my head. "Fine. If you say so. I'll cheat." I told him casually. He turned towards me again with his eyebrows furrowed, confusion clearly written on his face.

"I mean, I have been noticing this guy in my science class," I continue to say while looking away and playing with my fingers, "He's got the prettiest green eyes and a super cute smile." I exaggerate a sigh like how I see the girls do in those stupid chickflicks.

I turned around to face him. my eyes notice that his eyes seem darker than ever with a pint of jealousy. I smile innocently again and not daring to look at him straight in the eye, I say while examining my nails, "Hey.. you might have seen him around. Uh what was his name.. Pace, was it? No Uh Peter mayb-?"

I stoppped speaking when I felt his cold finger touch my jaw and turning my face towards him.
"Hey, " he said in a low voice. His intense gaze never leaving my eyes for a second, "Remember one thing, y/n. You're mine."

And with that his lips were on mine.