The Game is On

February 2, 2018
Before we get out of the car, which Kat parked inside the driveway, Kat decides to text Sam and see where he is. While we wait for his reply we listen the pounding of the music and watch as drunk girls stumble around in their heels. After about 5 minutes Kat finally gets a reply.
"He said he's in the kitchen, come on let's go" And just like that we climb out of her car and walk into the house. And wow if I thought the music was loud before it's nothing compared to when we enter the house, my body is buzzing from the music. Kat quickly leads me to the kitchen, which takes about 10 minutes to get to. There are so many people here! I'd say about 300 at least. Do they know all these people? I know Kat said her boyfriend and his friends are famous YouTubers, but this is insane!
Once we finally reach the kitchen she instantly spots Sam and runs up to him, at least I hope it's Sam.
"Sammy!" She hugs the blonde boy from the side. Sam turns so he's facing her and kisses her.
"Hey babe" he smiles at her. I'll admit they're a cute couple.
"Oh Sam this is my friend Lainey, the one I told you about from work" Kat introduces me.
"It's nice to finally meet you Lainey, Kat talks about you a lot" Sam smiles as he holds his out for me to shake.
"It's nice to meet you too. Kat is always gushing about you" I smile as I shake his hand.
"Do you ladies want a drink?" Sam asks after we both reply yes he quickly pours some kind of alcoholic beverage into 2 red solo cups and hands us each one.
For the next 20 or so minutes we stand there drinking and talking. I come to learn that Sam is super sweet and funny. In this time I also meet a couple of his friends who live here: Corey and his girlfriend Devyn. Corey is also super funny, and I learn that he's dancer. And I learn that Devyn is a makeup artist. I'm standing there talking to Corey and Devyn, when I look up and notice that Sam and Kat have left. I shrug it off guessing they had other friends to catch up with.
I stay and talk to Corey and Devyn for another 10ish minutes before I decide to head out to the backyard.
"I'm gonna go out back for a bit!" I shout over the music.
"Do you want us to come?!" Devyn shouts back.
"No it's ok, I just need some fresh air!" Devyn nods in understanding.
It takes me a few minutes to get outside, but when I do I feel like I can finally breathe. Don't get me wrong this party is awesome, but with so many people inside it's hot and hard to breathe. As I step outside I notice that there's people sitting around a small fire pit and then many more people scattered around the backyard.
I decide to just walk around a bit as I continue to drink whatever is in my cup. I'm on my third cup and still can't quite tell what it is, but it tastes good and it's slowly, but surely getting me drunk. I've always been a heavyweight, which is a blessing and a curse. So it'll probably take 3 or 4 more of these to get me drunk, but right now I'm at a good buzz.
As I stand against the outdoor bar, people watching I hear someone talk to me.
"Nice outfit" I look over to see a random guy. I take a second to get a good look at him before I reply. He's probably a good 6 or 7 inches taller than me (I'm 5'4), he's got dark brown hair, and the most gorgeous blue eyes I've ever seen. In short he's hot, probably the hottest guy I've ever seen, that is besides Harry Styles.
"Thanks, you too" and I mean that. He's wearing black ripped skinny jeans, a black t-shirt, and a black jean jacket with cotton sleeves.
"Thanks I try" he laughs at this which it turn makes me softly laugh. "Anyways my name is Colby-"
"Wait you're Colby? This is your party?" I ask. Now wishing Kat had told me he'd be this hot.
"Yea that'd be me" he smiles. "Are you a random or?" I'm guessing by random he means someone random person who ended up here.
"No I'm friends with Kat, she brought me" I laugh.
"Oh cool, yea Kat's great. She's like a sister to me" As he says that a guy with white ends in his hair walks up.
"Hey Colby" it's then that I get a whiff of an all to familiar smell.
I watch as Jake passes a blunt to Colby. Colby takes a couple slow drags as the two boys chat a bit. Colby then turns to me.
"Do you smoke?" He offers me the blunt and I smile taking it from him, taking a slow drag.
I instantly feel my muscles relax as I blow the smoke out. I then take another drag and pass it back to Jake. For the next 10 or so minutes the 3 of us stand there talking and joking.
Suddenly I feel someone stand next to me.
"Hey Colby! There you are!" I hear Kat's bubbly and slurred voice. I'm guessing she's slightly drunk.
"Here I am" he laughs opening his arms as Kat hugs him.
"Happy birthday!" He laughs as they break apart. Sam comes up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist. Kat instantly leans back into his arms.
"I see you've met Delainey" Kat states, motioning to me.
"So the pretty girl has a name" Colby states smirking at me. And wow that just might be the hottest thing I've ever seen.
"You can call me Lainey" I smirk back at him.
Everyone else continues to talk and joke around, Corey and Devyn joining us shortly after Sam and Kat. As we stand there I can feel Colby watching me so I decide to tease him a bit. I randomly bite my lip in "concentration" as Kat and Devyn talk to me, seeing from the corner of my eye that this causes Colby to bite his lip.
Kat and Devyn then have the brilliant idea to go back inside and dance. So our entire group make our way to the front room where tons of people are dancing and mingling.
"Oh my gosh! I love this song!" Kat shouts.
"Same!" Devyn and I shout back at the same time.
And with that we make our way to the center of the room and begin to dance. The 3 of us sway our hips and twerk on each other to the best of the music. As we do so I can feel eyes watching me and I look up to see Colby blatantly staring at me, watching every move I make. I decide to tease him some more, putting on a bit of a show. I then lock eyes with him winking, letting him know I know he's watching me. In turn he smirks. And damn I think I've started something and I don't know if I want to finish it, but either way the game is on.