Welcome, welcome!

I welcome everyone who stumbles upon this book. I would like to start writing for fun and do it from time to time when I can, I hope you like this and if you want to request something already, you can down below in the comments!

Though, be aware I tend to be slow, I'm gonna list the things that I just want to announce to let everyone know about the condiciones first:

xReader's are allowed, they likely will appear here the most.

There will be different genders gonna be refered, there will be gender neutral and ofcourse they/them pronouns gonna be used on here aswell, such as females and males. 

 Smut is not allowed, I'm not comfortable with that, I don't need to add more.

 There will be short and longer oneshots, it depends on the creative juices and motivation!

Know about some of the themes, there will be dark oneshots, dark as in, violent, cruel, it makes you upset, enough for it to hit home, if it's that bad, then please do not read this book, or any other in general. 

I like making and reading such books so if you see such on my profile, be aware of that!

  I probably should mention, I don't know how to feel about Septic or Iplier shippings, I don't dislike them but I tend to feel odd about them, so they might not appear much on here!

 Some oneshots have story, some tend to go straight into the point, eventhough I like the ones who give backstory and such things, I will write some oneshots that go right into the point, meaning: It won't always tell story.

                            That's it for now, or atleast I think!

Thank you for reading this, I'm excited to start writing!

- Chase/Chara