STARTERS

【 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 】

𝚁𝚄𝙻𝙴𝚂 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙴𝙿𝙻𝙰𝚈𝚂 ;

!! if you're too lazy to read, read the bold. !!

 - Just to address this first, if ANYTHING leads to smut for whatever reason, please move it to DMs. If you don't do it, I will. As much as I am comfortable with it, I don't want other people reading it on accident somehow if they aren't comfortable with it. Thank you

- DO NOT control Kenma. If it's an action he's already done before, then that's fine, but if you're just going to control the entire roleplay by yourself - write a book. Throwing hints in what direction you want the roleplay to go is fine, but please leave Kenma to me. I made an account for a reason ;w;

- Do not be overpowered and absolutely unbeatable if the roleplay is a volleyball match. It's so boring.

♠  │ 𝙲𝙰𝚂𝚄𝙰𝙻 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚂 ;

1. In which you and Kenma are trying to practice during the training camp week, but he refuses to toss or block for you - especially blocking. He's scared to lose his arms.

2.  In which you and Kenma are in the middle of a walk home, and he invites you to stay over, seeing as the forecast earlier said it was going to rain. *could lead to potential romance, you decide*

3. "It's just a scratch," Kenma muttered before placing his lips around the reddened wound. He obviously looked to be in pain.

♠ │ 𝙰𝙽𝙶𝚂𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚂 ;

1. "L-Leave me alone!" Kenma shouted before slapping the bully's hand away. His eyes are wide and close to spilling with tears. * You either come to his rescue, watch from the sidelines, or is the one bullying him. *

2. "P-Please don't leave..." His eyes are wide as his small fragile-looking hand holds tightly onto your shirt. It's as if his soul was sucked out of his body as he shakes violently.

♠ │ 𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙲 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚂 ;

1. In which you and Kenma are on a date - but he doesn't want to do anything. "Wha-? I don't want too..."

2. "K-Kiss?" He looks towards you with wide eyes. "Uhm, how about next time?" In which Kenma is too shy to do anything but "date".

3. "C-Come here..." In which Kenma is sick and all he wants to do is cuddle with his favorite person.

♠ │ 𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙵𝙸𝙲 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚂 ;

1. To Kuroo ; Like everyday, the two Nekoma regulars are walking home in their usual route, but something catches Kenma's eyes as he stops both of them from walking. "T-That's the new game..." He whispered to himself before contemplating on whether or not he should go in.

2. To Lev ; Kenma watches as the first year continues to yell about how he was the ace of Nekoma, or how he was going to beat everyone in the Tokyo prefecture. "Lev, shut up."

3. To Shoyo ; It's been a while since the two's seen each other, and all Kenma wants to do is rest while Shoyo's too excited not to spike some balls. 

under construction i suppose