Thunder

Anne's Pov

"Great" I muttered. Aiden laughed. "Come on...it's not THAT bad" he said. Then Thunder struck."Ahhhh" i yelled and put my arms around Aiden. He stopped walking. "Your freezing!" he said. "Im ffinee" I said He took off his jacket and put it around my shoulders." No seriously I'm ok" I said I was about to take off the jacket when he said "Trust me I insist, I'm fine." "Fine...thanks Aiden." I said putting on the jacket. "It's not a problem" he said with a smile. It thundered and I wrapped my arms around Aiden. Next thing I know I had a flash back...

*FlAsHbAcK*

I heard yelling.I was 8 at the time. I was curious so I went down the stairs to see what was happening.I heard my parents yelling. "NO! I'm DONE with you! I want a divorce!!!" said my mom(aka Ellegard). "Fine WHATEVER,Be that way!" "M-Mom...D-Dad" I said " Sweetie what are you doing?" asked mom. "How long have you been standing there?" asked Dad "Whats a Divorce?" I asked. "Sweetie we are moving out..." said dad. I started to cry. Then my dad and I moved and we stayed in Enderburgh. Then one day we moved to where I am know.....

End of Flashback...

I Jolted awake.I immediately started to panicked cause I did not know what was happening.  "Hey,hey,hey...It's ok" He said. I saw he was in his arms and blushed.He then realized he was carrying me and said "want me to put you down?""Sure" I said "Come on lets go." said Aiden. "Oh, Damn it.." i said. "What whats wrong?" he asked. Meh face:-_- "I forgot to get my friends #s" I said. "Well you can have mine.." said Aiden " Thanks Aiden" I said We exchanged numbers and then walked home. "Welp bye Aiden" I said "Bye" he said. I then whent into the house to see the lights flickering..........

Welp thats what I have the next chapter is gonna be funny.lol anyways feel free to comment and tell me what you think so far. I love you all. Have a nice day! See you next time! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!