Chapter 4

The ride to the junkyard was spent with Chloe explaining what went down. How she got suspended for the rest of the semester, Rachel no longer being in the play tonight. David moving in, Him searching her only to find she had no drugs on her. She also explains how Rachel helped Chloe by saying that she was the one who made her do it. Tim says that Rachel is a very good actress for her to pull that off. Chloe agrees and says that she was very convincing to the point where she really thought Rachel was being for real. Soon they arrive at the junkyard. Chloe then tells Tim thanks for the ride. He says no problem.

Tim- Do you want me to be here with you?

Chloe- no Tim, Rachel will be here in about an hour, and I would like some alone time.

Tim- Ok Chloe, just making sure. Call me if you need anything.

Chloe- Thanks Tim, see you later.

With that Tim gets into his car and drives off back to Blackwell. Once he arrives he relaxes in his car in the parking lot. He then gets a text message from Eliot.

Eliot- Hey what was the deal with Chloe, she seemed mad when I saw her last?

Tim- Well a bit of family drama will do that to anyone.

Eliot- Yeah I guess you're right. Funny how she when to ask you for a ride and not me.

Eliot- Is there something going on between the two of you?

Tim- No we are just good friends that's all bro.

Eliot- good, I mean ok just wondering.

Eliot- well anyway got to go, Meeting Warren to debate on Ed Wood's movies and wither or not they are all trash.

Tim- Have fun, also "Glen or Glenda" and "Bride of the monster" are bad movies but Bela Lugosi is the one thing that stops them from being complete garbage.

Eliot- LOL

After that, he then gets a phone call from Joyce, Chloe's mother.

Tim- Hello.

Joyce- Hi Tim, I saw you and Chloe drive off after our........talk. Where is she? I'm worried about her.

Tim- I just dropped her off at the junkyard after we talked about what happened this morning. She just needs some alone time. Rachel is meeting her there.

Joyce- Oh good. Thank you.

The two of them talk for a bit on Chloe before they say goodbye to each other. After that Tim heads to the courtyard, while on his way he sees Steph Gingrich. She notices him and asks him to come over to talk to her.

Steph- Hey Tim what's up?

Tim- oh nothing much you?

Steph- well I am feeling a little stressed and I was wondering if you would maybe give me one of your famous Foot massages?

Tim- Oh Steph, your wish is my command lol.

Steph laughs and with that Tim starts massaging her bare feet. As they do they talk about the fire, how crazy it is, the game Duel Monsters, The girls and Boy's she thinks are cute, Tim being one of them. After that Steph asks Tim if he can hypnotize her. To which he agrees to, he gets out his HD camera and sets it up and hypnotizes Steph. He makes her forget her name, the number 5, makes her think she is a world-famous model talking about some of her favorite shoots she has done, Makes her think Tim is her favorite movie star and gives Tim many hugs and kisses and asking for a selfie with her so she can show her friends she knows a famous male movie star. After that the show ends, she thanks him for the experience and Tim says he will post it on his newly made YouTube channel to which Steph agrees. She also thanks him for the foot massage and says that she will see him tonight at the play. With that, they both head their separate ways.

Time skip to when Chloe takes the money in Drew's room

Tim is in his room just reading some texts when he hears his door open and to his surprise, it's Chloe Price. She shuts the door and turns to see Tim looking at her as if to say "Um what's the deal?"

Chloe- Ha Hey Timmy.

Tim- um hi Chloe, um what's up.

Chloe- Oh just passing by. Ha (Moving her arm to behind her head.)

Tim- okay, is everything ok Chloe.

Chloe- (thinking ok I need to stall for some time so that Mikey and drew leave, well here it goes)

Chloe- Yeah Tim, I just wanted to come and see you.

Tim- Um really what for?

Chloe- Huia...Just wanted to thank you for everything that you have done for me and Rachel.

Tim- well ha what can I say I'm a sweet natured person.

Chloe- Yeah, you're my sweet-natured Tim, man I am so lucky to have you as a friend. (She goes and gives him a hug; she genuinely means what she is saying).

Just then she hears Drew and Mikey get beat up by Damon, with that Chloe runs out and gives Damon the money. Tim follows her and calls for paramedics for the brothers. Chloe says she is sorry for not telling him the truth. He just says that she should be honest with him and she agrees to do so.