Part 1: Stranger

"GET UP YOU LAZY ASS!" a familiar and obnoxious voice said

I slowly opened my eyelids. A pair of brown eyes staring at me with annoyance. My older brother, Warner. Don't get me wrong I love that fool to death. But I swear he always seem to be bossing me around since he is the oldest. I can beat his butt if I wanted to and he will fall face down to the floor.

"Can you get out of my room please"I said

" Well this is what you get for staying up all night Prince "He said crossing his arms

" dad wanted me to watch the game with him "

"Whatever weakling"he scoffed "get dressed"

Groaning, I got myself off of the bed. I went into my closet and took out a shirt, Pants and a black jacket with a purple scarf to finish off the look. After a cold shower I got my clothes on. I got lured to the sweet smell of pancakes and Turkey bacon on the side. I can even smell the perfume my mom had on while making it.

By the way, I'm a wolf. I have a very good sense of smell. I followed he sent trail all the way to the kitchen. Mom was placing the pancakes on the plates. Joy, my baby sister was munching on some bacon in her highchair. Warner was eating the food like a wild animal. I mean I get we are wolves but at least act civilized for Pete's sake!

"Hurry up boys, The bus will be here any minute"She said

" we will"I said

"You're father had to leave early for work"she sighed" He Has to bring the bacon you know"

"Ahuh"

I finished my breakfast before leaving the house after saying goodbye. I walked to the bus stop where a bunch of other students were eating for their ride.

"Dude!" a cheerful voice said

"Allison!" I cheered

Allison was my friend since 5th grade. She's a werecat. Our friendship kind of broke some ideas about cats hating dogs. Though Warner doesn't really like her that much.

"Can you believe that we are going to lunar high! ?" she squealed

"Yep"I smiled"I always wanted to go there"

Lunar High is the first school to ever allow the supernatural get an education with the humans. The bill was passed 60 years ago and since then humans and creatures have been in peace. But it is not because of that, It has a very good music program. I might even become a singer !😍

The school bus came over the us. The driver opened the door for us to head inside.

"Seatbelts!" The driver announced

She was definitely human. I could care less about seatbelts.

I sat next to Allison. The last to get inside was some person who walked to end of the bus. Far away from everyone. I never really bothered about it though.

Lunar High...

"Welcome students to Lunar High, My name is Dean Hanson, and I am please to see all of you joining our wonderful school" he said loud and proud"If you need any information please go the the front office but if not please meet me at the soccer field once you get all set up. "

He went away with the other staff. Everyone scattered around the school looking for their lockers and schedules. I had mine ahead of time since I went to open house weeks earlier. I went to my locker which was locker #6B. I activated the combination and put my stuff in there including my favorite sunglasses. I closed the locker making sure it was nice and secure.

Strolling down the hall with lead to the soccer field my senses began tingling. I see a shadowy figure lurking in and empty area. Someone was checking their locker for something. I assumed it was a book so I calmly went on my way. I didn't get a good glimpse of this person, but I just have this feeling he or she is peering into my soul.

"Weird aura" a voice said in my head

"Keep it down" I said

I am not going to let myself go wild for this person.

Soccer field...

"Thank you for coming Students" Dean Hanson smiled"As you know, I understand that there are non humans here in this school, I would like tye person to come up and say their age and Type, Let's start with...Mariah kane! "

A blonde girl came up in front of us with her broom. I could tell she was a witch.

"I'm 16 years old and I'm a level 3 witch"

The level of witches go from 1 being the highest and 10 begin the lowest. She must be really powerful.

"Next up is Allison Terry" he said

She went up in front of us with her cheerful smile.

"I'm 14 and I'm a werecat"

"What type"he asked

" Beta"

"Beta huh"a boy smirked

" oh no dude, don't even think about it"I said

I have him a threatening growl and he backed off. I am going to make sure she does not get pounced by those boys.

"Alright, next up...Prince Nelson" He said

I slowly go myself up in front of all of them.

"I'm 17 and I'm a wolf"

"Type please"

"Omega"I sighed

Everyone gasped at me. It was embarrassing to tell everyone that I am a vulnerable person as a mate. I hate it.

I looked behind the crowd of people and saw that person again looking at me. I got a weird vibe from him. And yes I could tell he was a boy. My wolf wouldn't stop mumbling thing in my head. He was never like this before so I don't get why now.

Is he some witch.

" you may leave"he said

I went back with the crowd feeling weirder than before but I ignored it for the time being.

25 minutes later...

"Now can I please get Michael Jackson up front please?"

Suddenly that boy walked up . So that's his name.

He went to the Dean and whispered something in his ear. I unfortunately couldn't get a reading on his words, even with good hearing.

"Oh, I see"he sighed" You may go"

He nodded and went back into the building. But now everyone is wondering what he is.

Including me.

I hope you like this fanfic so far

Please like and comment :)