Sisters

A young lady named  Laura had her Twins During a full solar eclips but soon later she named them " SunKat  and Moonella" they were named that because of the solar eclips Soon Laura and her hausband got devorsed when they were 1 years old they had to seperate there mother gave Moonella a moon neclace and Sunkat a sun one half and half for her beatiful daughters so they could find eachother.A few years later Moonella asked her father " Why dont i have a mother " and Sunkat said to her mom "why dont i have a father" But each parent told a lie that they have died but really there alive. The first day of public school Moonella put her Purple  hair into a pony tail and put her houd up Her dad said " Tell everyone your name is Ella got it " Moonella shook her head "yes father " she said  She kept her purple hair a secret till she bumped into a blond haired girl "what the who are you hoody girl" the blond haired girl said Moonella said " um hi im Ella " then awkradly laughed  The blond haired girl helped her up and said " Im Kat " Said Sunkat who was her sister but they did not know. Kat rolled her eyes and got her books and went on to here class after all they are in 7th grade on this lovely first day of school.
" Hello class meet the newest kid to our school Ella She came from old Texas and now shes her Missisipi with us " said mrs. Jan " Moonella walked in and sat down she noticed a Cute boy and Sunkat. After 3 hours it was 11:30 it was lunch Moonella sat next to the cute boy he said " hey im Trey " Moonella started to flirt " im um i am ugh um a" the cute boy started to giggle and said " dont be shy im really nice " then Moonella finally aid fastly " Im Moonella " and then everybody ghasped and a 8th grade girl with brown hair and glasses yelled "thats the girl who was born during the solar eclips " Then Everybody staired at Kat and a 9th grade boy with blond hair said " That must be Sunkat " then Trey took Moonellas moon neclace and Sunkats crush alex  took  Sunkats necklace and put them together and outside got dark Moonella and Sunkat looked at the eclips and screamed and Moonellas hood fell of and took her pony tail off and Sunkat took her braid out and they stood back to back and there hair glowing.                                                                                                                    

part 2 coming this august,2019