What are you?~

America~

"Thanks for going with me Ame." I heard Canada say. Over the past few years, I have been really distant. Most of  it was because of HighSchool and the stress that came with it, but also the haunting, disgusting thought of liking my brother. Yes, by saying lately I mean years. 

I smile at him trying not to go too deep into my thoughts. The walk to the park was silent between me and Canada, a unsettling but comforting silence. Once we got there, we saw many other Countries. The Nordic countries in their group, and everyone else, everywhere else. We dont really have groups besides families.

 "Want to go say hi to Russia?" I hear Canada ask. I liked Russia back in Freshman year but now we are just, as he calls it 'Comrades'. We walk over to him and his friends, Canada giving a wave and Russia returning it. We talk about random stuff but someone brought up the topic of sleepovers and I some how got invited to a sleepover with Canada,Russia,Bealrus,Ukraine,Germany,Poland,Sunny (Phil),Spain,Mexio, and literally everyone else. There are too many. 

I sigh looking around because a group had formed, our park had the park, duh, but on the side were brick roads and stores. I sneak my way out of the crowd and make my way to, you guessed it, Hot Topic. That store is flippin amazing. 

Inside I saw a whole section cut off made for pride merch. I usually say I am straight but I wear everything rainbow and it's too obvious. I grab a few shirts and bracelets. I see this one that stood out, it was big but it came in 2. 

It looks like a regular band but if you look at it from a different angle, it says "Boys like boys like girls do, nothing new." I gasped slightly, thinking I could give it to Canada without him knowing! I grab a few more things and walk up, paying for my things. 

1,254$. Hah, I'm in enough dept, might aswell! I laugh while walking out of the store, seeing Canada and Ukraine talking. I know he likes her..but, there is always a plan B. I walk up to him and hand him the bracelet. "O-oh, Thanks Ame." He says calmly looking at it. I smile and walk off, death staring Ukraine on my way back to the group.

Canada~

Ame just randomly gave me a bracelet and had like 8 bags from hottopic. He never does that, or anything like that. It must have a meaning to it.///I saw America death-stare Ukraine while walking back. I dont understand why he is acting all weird. I'll have to ask him during the sleepover.

 Ukraine gets my attention and asks me a question, "Hey..d-do...do you like someone..?" I turn a slight pink and nod silently while rubbing the back of my neck. She smiles and nods, walking off. "Cya at the sleepover Canada!" I wave at her and sigh. I think she might like me. I never really felt a desire towards girls, they're always so pretty and sometimes really clingy, it makes me feel like I am not good enough for them. I shake my head, not thinking about those dark thoughts.

 I walk around looking for my brother until giving up and walking back home. Once i enter i hear silence, he isnt here either. I take my boots off and walk to the couch, seeing america's NASA sweater. I smile and put it on, to him it goes down to his ankles almost because he is super tiny, to me it goes down to my thighs.

 I walk over to the kitchen and grab a bottle of Cola. Still no sound coming from the house. I walk upstairs wanting to talk to someone or see someone. I look in Momma's room, Not here. Same with everyone else. Even though I know its pointless, I walk over to America's room just to see, but to my surprise, he was there chillin' on his bed. 

"Oh hey Ame!" He seemed to jump 20 feet in the air out of plain fear. "Hey its just me.." He sighs and smiles "You almost made me flat-line." I laugh and walk over to him, sitting on his bed in a criss-cross. "C-can i tell you something important." I see Ame's face turn on fire but remains calm. "Sure.." I gulp and look off to the side. "I-I don't think I'm s-straight, a-and i wanted to come to you because I feel like you could give me advice and tell me what to do about it...." I hear America's breathing quicken. "Y-you're serious..?" I feel like he is going to say something bad. "Mhm.." 

.        .        .

Ame rushed up to me and hugged me. "OMG I THOUGHT YOU WOULD STAY ON THE DARK SIDE FOREVER!" I laugh and hug him back. He lets go and smiles, he smiles bigger than he ever has before. "So, what do you think you are..?" I ponder, Am I gay? No...maybe. "I think I might be gay or bi." He giggles and nods. "Thats okay! OH, I actually just bought alot of pride stuff for myself but you can have some too!" I blush at his reaction while he rambles about how much he is greatful to not be the only gay and blah blah blah. "Canada. Did you only tell me this..?" I feel my cheeks heat up and my heart race. 

America.

America is the one who made me feel like this.

NANI?!-----

I nod at him while looking away. He walks up to me and cups my face with his hands. "Who made you feel this way..?" I stare at him and smile. "You know them." He smirks and sits on my lap, right on my-

"What do they look like?" I smile. "Familiar." He gasped and fake smiles "Is it Russia????" I look at him in shock. "No. Just...no." "Whats wrong with that?~" "Its like shipping you with Sov." He fake pukes. "dISGUSTANG-" I laugh and sit back on the wall. He lays down on my chest and snuggles up to me, saying something ill never forget. 

"Who ever this man is, he is very very lucky~"