💛Chapter One💜

I ran through the puffy cloud streets of my village as I huffed, catching my breath. This is usual for me, seeing as I always have to run away from Dumbbell. He chases me through the streets and threatens me everyday. My only safe place is in my own home, yet I can't see any of my animal friends as they all live outside and my parents refuse to let them in. I came to  a corner. He was right there. I started tearing up. I ran but he caught me. He was a nightmare. Yet he also bullied Rainbow Dash (my friend since we were kids) but she seemed to handle it better. She had moved out of cloudsdale because of the bullies. He grabbed my hands, squeezing them until they turned pink. He bit me. "Ow!" I bawled out in pain. He spoke up, "Hey shy! You better watch out. I'm not someone to mess with. You can't escape from me!" He pushed me to the ground. "Listen here! You stay away from the outside and away from me! Stay locked up in your own home!" He walked away. I felt tears run down my cheeks. He couldn't have done worse. I ran to my house bawling my eyes out. I unlocked the door despite no one was home. My parents were out for the rest of the day and the night. Maybe this was my chance to let the critters inside for once? I ran to the bunny shelter and grabbed a few. Then I went to the bird house then the mouse hole. I grabbed as many as 10 animals and made my way inside. Angel was my personal pet so he was the only pet who could stay inside by my parent's rules. I let the animals run free, giving them food and water, toys and lots of love. Suddenly the doorbell rang. I thought it was my parents so I didnt answer it with all the animals in here. I quickly shut the blinds, grabbed the animals and ran upstairs. The doorbell was rung again. I stayed quiet and so did all the critters. I hid under the blanket of my bed. Suddenly the doorbell stopped. The person must be gone. I silently crept downstairs and peeked out of the blinds. They were gone. I didn't like this insecure feeling I had about my home town. I want to move.

Author's note: I hope you like chapter one to this story. Chapter two will have a wait because I have homework n stuff.