Chapter 6

(Tweek)

   "Hey guys."
I jump away from Craig as quick as my body could let me once Token came in, my face burning with what I'm assuming is embarrassment or maybe just it being so hot. "Should I just come back some other time or...?" Token says looking between the two of us awkwardly waiting for a answer
"Yes/No"
We answered at the same time, Craig wanting Token to go while I said no. I look at Craig only to make my face redder and feel my twitching coming back, what am I suppose to do now? Token looks at me for a moment before sitting down between us, he has this thing about him where he just wants to make sure everyone is ok and I guess he can tell I'm not fucking ok. Craig sighs annoyed before tossing a remote to Token and me, we play in silence but I can feel Craig's patience running thin. Is he mad at me? I'm in last place, Craig's in 3rd and Token is taking the lead in 1st. That's not the Craig Tucker I know playing video games, he had always been the best one out of us all. "I-I have to go to the ba-bathroom." I say before quickly getting up and rushing away. What was I thinking?! I should of pushed him away, what is going to happen between us? Are we going to stop being friends or are we going to pretend that didnt happen or what if he hates me now!? I grab ahold of my hair but slowly release it, I'm not going to go back to pulling it out this time. Breathing in and out will calm me, just a minute or two of calming before I go back.
After I calm down I walk back into Craig's room only to see Token had left, "W-where did Token go?" I asked looking at Craig hesitantly.
"He said his dad needed help with something and that he doesn't want Clyde thinking he talked and caught up with you before he did. Just him being too polite." I see him playing COD,
"You were in there for like twenty minutes." His eyes don't leave the TV screen the whole time he spoke.
Was I really in there that long? Just breath; I sit next to Craig and we sit in silence for a couple minutes.
"So, I know that wasn't the slickest move and you could do better, but would you like to go on a date with me? Like tomorrow?" Craig says still staring at the TV, I look at him and just blink a couple times. I'm shocked honestly. He's trying so hard not to show emotion but just looking into his eyes I can tell he's actually just as nervous as i am, maybe even alittle more. Hes like a puppy, you cant really tell what they are feeling but you can feel it and see it in their eyes. This causes me to smile and laugh a little, that catching Craig's attention causing him to finally actually look at me.
"I would like that. A lot."