~*♡meeting zea♡*~

Me and my boyfriend estiban are both bownsing in the rain holding hands "please estiban and hazel don't be too long" father said.

"Hehehe we won't be long father we just wanna hear the sea tails we will be right back in swear" I say running hand in hand with estiban , we ran all the way to the tabern estiban climes up onto the window, "hay I wanna see too!" I say pouting, estiban laughs and then jumps down and grabs my waist with both hands and pushes me up, once I was up i grabbed his hand to help him up, once he was up in sat on his knees.

"We saw i-it t-t-the city o-of g-g-gold!" I weird plump man with a red hat said, standing next to a really skinny man.

"It's was huge it had lots and lots of gold!" The 2nd man said expanding his hands trying to exaguate how huge it was.

"Well if it was made of gold where's the gold fellas" I man yelled, flowing a spoon at him, but the 2nd man dogged and look all around.

"It was real, and once we get all the men there it will all be ours!" He yelled, everyone cheers.

Not long after all of that everyone leaves, me and estiban still sitting hear what else had to be said.

"You can come out now" I deep voice said, with that estiban jumped down while grabbing my hand helping me down.
"U-umm how did you know we were there?" I ask stuttering, he only laught until he noticed mine and Estiban's medallions "it's you!" He said trying to grab estiban and me, me and estiban ran out of the bar running in the mist  we found a bag and hid in it together, we continue running until we are pulled over, I look to see what did it to see a small puppy, I laugh and pick it up, it starts licking my face.

"Hahaha s-stop hahahahhaha i-it hahhahahaha t-tickles!" I laugh while lieing on the wet pavment.

"There over there!" All old man's voice Yells chasing after us, we start running again while I'm carrying the puppy that continued to lick my face, estiban climes a wall and helps me up, the puppy still in my arms, " Estiban, Hazel come down we aren't going to hurt you!" The old man says following us down on the floor.

"No we l-" me and estiban look down.

"Eeeeepp estiban it's too H-high! " I say nearly falling down but the female old ladies follow me and the male old men follow estiban, we almost fell.

"We need you m'lady to make the flowers and harvest come out!" The ladies yell following me.

"And we need you estiban to make it sunny!" The men say following estiban, the puppy jumps down on one of the people,.

"No make spring never come make it winter forever!!" I yell putting my hands down to the ground.

"Yeah make it rain bucket down more rain!!" Estiban Yells after that we hear funder, I jumped over and hug estiban rubbing my face in his wet chest, when all of a sudden we feel cold water hit us, making us fall into the arms of the people we were running from.

"We need you so go up there kids hahaha" the man with the blue and red Cape and black hair say flowing the bucket.

I kick and scream but they continue to drag me to where the docks are with the men and estiban following "you people have gone mad I carnt make plants and spring come out of hiding!" I yell "right estiban!" I exclaim looking over at my boyfriend who nodded.

"Yeah she's right we carn't do any of what you crazy people said we can do!" He defended my point, but that didn't stop then.

We were soon are being put in difforent things, estiban a chariot like thing while mine a glass box with pretty flowers decorating it.