.~♡my sea sickness♡~.

After zea braided some of my hair, we just sat there.

We slowly starts crawling to the hole in the side, I stick my head out and look a bit of water splashes on my face, I giggle and put my head back in and looked at zea and estiban "I want fresh air" I exclaim, lieing down on the ground, the boat started rocking a lot more, I started gaging zea and estiban exchange glances before zea nodded.

"Come on hazel we'll get some fresh air, follow me" Estiban says, grabbing my hand and rapping his other one around my waist and slowly walking me over to the door.

"B-but mandosa s-said N-not t-" I was cut off by gagging again and a hot sensation coming up my froat, so I managed to get loose of estiban and ran up the stairs to the side of the deck and let the horrid tast and chunks to run out, after a while we were on our way back down to the bottom beck, when suddenly something or someone grabbed me by the back of my dress, lifting me off the ground "p-please l-let g-go!" I exclaim holding my skirt down.

"How did you little rats get on bord!?" The man with black hair with a mustache and small beard yells swinging me about "I bet it was the work of mandosa!" He exclaims, "you're going over board with your little friends!" He says, hoaling me over the side of the boat.

"No please don't!!" I exclaim, kicking my legs about, until.

"What's happening around here!" The familiar voice of mandosa says, walking over to us "I'm sorry but these kids are under my care" he says taking my from the man's grip and holding my against his chest.

"Well if I see them messing about on this ship, they go over board got that" he says, eyeing me down, retreating a nod from mandosa, soon the man walked away.

(A/N I'm gonna shorten it because I carnt be bothered 😂 sorry) time skip.

We were in that room we started in eating and drinking, when suddenly I started coughing and couldn't stop, soon estiban rubbed my back.

"I'll go get you some fresh water" he says patting and rubbing my back soothingly to calm my coughs.

"Please don't you'll get in trouble" I explain grabbing his hand, he squeezes it to reassure me.

"No it's alright, I'll make sure I don't get court" he replies before heading off with zea, only for a few minutes later for captin gaspard to come and grab my arm and drag me to a cell/prison like container that can fit 3 people, to be exact kids, he pushed me in with zea and estiban in the box like thing and locked it.

"Let us out!" Zea and estiban exclaim banging on the bars, only for the man to chuckle and twirl the keys in our faces.

"Nope you're not being let out until we make it to the next stop" he said, and walked away without giving us a second glance.

"What happened?" I ask, tilting my head to the side.

"Well we got court and nearly frown off the ship" zea explains, leaning against the bars, I nod telling her I understood were she was coming from.

"Estiban do you think mandosa will help us?" I ask leaning my head against his shoulder, he though for a moment before nodding.

"I think so" he responded, leaning his head against mine hugging me from the side.

Little time skip.

The room was filling with water at a quick pace, I was starting to panic.

"Ok On the count of 3 hold your breath!" Estiban instructs, "1,2,3!" We all hold our breath, to see mandosa coming with an axe to get us out, once he broke the lock, he put an arm around my waist while the others swim ahead (A/N he was holding her waist to speed her up while swimming!) every now and then going to the little air bubbles to get some air, estiban grabbed my hand and swam with me.

Once we were out from the ship we gathered the shattered bits of the ship, that had broken off, and made a raft, we had a few barrols with food in to last till we find land.

I was holding Estiban's hand while leaning my head on his shoulder, terrified of what was to come, soon I got off estiban so he could carve paddles so we can paddle and hope to find land.

When they were done carving the paddles the started to paddle in a random direction, me and zea didn't though, when suddenly we were attacked by lots of sharkes, I was scared.

Mandosa killed one, was the last thing I say before mine and everyone elses sight turned black.