Buff

Inspired by Jihyo's love of working out, Nayeon's love for checking out her members, and all those glorious photos of MoHyo's abs.

PS. stream Fancy

~ ~ ~

Nayeon has always been the kind of person to appreciate a good view. Lots of fans have made videos of her checking out other idols, or when she would get a little handsy with her own members. Whenever anyone would try to make fun of her for the habit, she always responds with "what's pretty should be appreciated".

But she never knew she had such a "kink" for muscles. This realization came after she walked into the company gym and saw two gloriously toned women.

The day started out quite normal actually. Twice had just finished their Dream Day Dome Tour and the members were relaxing at the dorm. Jeongyeon Mina and Chaeyoung were sitting side by side on the couch, the youngest watching Mina play her PlayStation while Jeongyeon napped on the cushions. The two were always hugging and snuggled up with each other, constantly feeding their loyal michaeng shippers content. Dahyun had dyed her hair blue and was always covered in hoods to make sure to surprise once with the color. The leader of the school meal club was taking all the necessary precautions to keep her hair hidden in case one of the members accidentally took a picture and she was in the background. Nayeon believed Jihyo said something about her and Momo going out for a bite to eat or something like that, Nayeon couldn't remember. She was too busy lounging on her own bed trying to find a silly picture of Sana. The two were texting their most outrageous photos to each other even though they were in the same room. She was scrolling through an international's once's fan-page on the lookout for content when she received a notification from their group chat.

"Does anyone want to join Momo and me at the gym?"

Jihyo's message was followed by Momo texting the flexing arm emoji. Dahyun responded with a "no thank you buff Hyo" while Chaeyoung sent "I'm snuggling with Minari and she's about to beat her high score. Also, Jeong is asleep." Sana sent a meme of Nayeon crying which earned her a pillow to the head

"Face it Unnie, you're more of a meme than I am." Sana giggled as she scrolled through more ammunition to send to the group chat.

"Whatever," Nayeon sighed and continued scrolling. When she failed to find anything as severe as the content Sana kept sending her, she locked her phone and stood up from the bed. "So, are you going to the gym with Jihyo and Momo?" Nayeon asked stretching her arms over her head.

"Probably not, last time I went to work out with Jihyo I don't do much working out, mostly watching." Sana clicked off her phone and leaned back on her bed, "What about you?"

"Well, I did promise Once I would have abs to show during our concert... but I didn't say which one." Nayeon wandered through their room scraping together a workout outfit.

"Alright then, when Jeongyeon wakes up I'll make her call for some take out. So when you see Jihyo, tell her not to worry about dinner." Sana waved at Nayeon as the older left the room now wearing Adidas leggings and one of Jeongyeon's tee-shirts she had stolen.

Nayeon passed through the living room to see Chaeyoung exactly like she said; arms intertwined with Mina while the Japanese woman mashed buttons on her controller and Jeongyeon wrapped up in a blanket burrito. The oldest member smile at the scene snapping a picture of the three and then opening their group chat.

"I'll meet you guys there."

~ ~ ~

Nayeon makes it to the company work out center with the idea that Jihyo and Momo would want to ride the stationary cycles for a bit and then work on their abs for a while. Because that's what Nayeon does whenever she goes to the gym. But then, the more she thought about it, the more she realized that she had never lifted weights with either Jihyo or Momo in the gym before. When they were trainees they would spend all their time together in the practice room stretching and going over choreographies, but never doing pushups and curls in the weight room. Plus, those moments she found herself in the gym with her members were to do cardio and abdominal workouts. So besides that one episode of elegant private life, Nayeon has never spent time lifting weights with her members. She had been to the gym a few times by herself but always ended up on the stationary bikes after a few exercises.