She-My eternal happiness..

Hi guys ...I am back with an another os...hope you all would like this too..and thank you for reading, voting and commenting my previous os...your support means a lot to me dears..thank you so much..

Lets get into it...

Bold are past..

Its a fine morning..where a man is struggling to wake up his angel who is sleeping till 8 without minding the world..lets see who are they...

Abhi : hey baby...wake up na..its getting late baby and here your coffee.. its getting cold,then don't blame me like i didn't let to drink your hot coffee...are you hearing me...you are my sweet baby na please ....please...

When he shook her...she gets up with a jerk, removing her fully covered duvet ...

she gets up with a jerk, removing her fully covered duvet

Kiara ; offo papa ....why you are pleading like this...you have to be stern na...i thought finally today i am going to get scold from you...its really late na but as usual nothing...why you are so sweet papa...

Abhi : because my kiara is so sweet ...he kissed on her head ..my princess is always sweet ..now come on be a good girl finish this and get ready fast...

Kiara ; papa ...

Abhi ; what kishmish..

Kiara ; i don't want to go to school papa...she said with a cute pout...

Abhi : babyyyy ...you cant say like that...especially when you are daughter of a teacher...

Kiara ; i want to be with mumma...

Abhi ; you can ...but not now...

Kiara : why papa. ..i want to talk with her...

Abhi ; but its late princess...

Kiara : you talked with her and got your energy booster too then what about me..i too need something na...

Abhi ; mummi ki bachi talking too much now a days ..come fast ...

Kiara ; will be soon papa...love you..she runs to abhi and kissed his cheek...

Abhi : love you too kishmish...he too pressed his lips on her forehead..

           kiara turned her way from the room where abhi watched her with a smile,he chuckles seeing his daughter's childishness ..its growing more as she grows in age..but soon his smile faded thinking about her..his love..wiping the lone tear from his eyes he moved to wardrobe to take kiara's uniform..

    On the other hand, Kiara is running towards the room where her ma,pragya is tied with so many tubes and oxygen mask...there is no movement from her body ..her eyes were shut..she cant even sense about anything happens around her..in her deep sleep she forget everything with her..the heart beats which she holds tightly for her husband and daughter is evident that still she has life...kiara's eyes soon brimmed with tears..but knowing her mother well,she didn't let it out..such an understanding kid like her mother..though its been years that she is in coma,no one  ever dared to cry before her and its abhi's strict order too..he never wants his wife to know that her loved ones were crying for her...for abhi and kiara,still pragya can hear everything.. they were used to talk their daily routines with her..in short they both start and end their day with her..they have a hope that one day pragya would respond to all their talks which they had on these days..and they are ready to give all their ears to her blabbering.. for which they were carving for years...