3.2

app facetime
INCOMING CALL FROM...

"hey kat" brandon, as always, in the garage studio

"hey kat" brandon, as always, in the garage studio. his phone was propped up on his desk by his computer, letting katana see brandon whole face. brandon was looking at his computer, still working on some tracks that he desperately felt like he had to finish.

"hey b, wassup?" katana on the other was in her bed. all the lights were off so all brandon could see blackness, besides the little brightness reflecting off her forehead.

( idk if that makes sense but i know what i'm saying 😭 )

"come over kat. i miss you" now, brandon was looking at katana through his screen. "and turn up the brightness, can't see you."

katana rolled her eyes, only because she knew brandon couldn't see her doing it. although they were as healthy as they were, she didn't want to risk punishment.

( i laughed^ 😭 )

"the lights are on the other side of the room. too far, comfortable."

"you can control your lights by your phone kat."

katana sighed and turned on her lights by her phone. now brandon could see his beautiful katana.

"hey"

"whatcha call me for b?"

"come over. i miss you" brandon repeated.

"i'm busy"

brandon narrowed his eyes. "you're just laying down watching anime right now. if you want you can come over here and we can watch anime together. or with austin, don't matter."

"i'm going somewhere later, gotta get ready"

"where?"

"don't get mad. and i was going to ask but i fell asleep."

"what is it?" he didn't say it in a mean way, just in a curious way.

"nick-"

"wym nick?"

"can you let me finish? damn"

"sorry. continue"

"nick invited me to go to a concert to pay me back for um... leaving me? idk. but if you don't want me to go then i won't."

"who are y'all going to see?"

"partynextdoor"

"that's your favorite...."

"i don't have to go like i said. but i do i'll come over later k?"

"ofc you can go katana. go have fun"

"thanks b."

"bye kat."

"i love you

"i love you...." katana said right when the call ended.