Oc part 1

Soo, I made other drawings! But this time I used my imagination...

So, these are random anime characters that I made. Of course, they'll have; back stories, gender, age, and etc.

 Of course, they'll have; back stories, gender, age, and etc

((First of all, I made a very big mistake while making her... Her eye is larger than her head, which I found really funny for some reason. Anyway, I did this to challenge myself and to explore more. I hope you guys like this ((;-;)) please keep in mind that their age will get up to 100+, Thank you :3))

*************

Name: Usagi Mizuno

Nickname: Bunny-chan

Gender: Female-ish

Siblings: Yasahiro Mizuno & Miyako Mizuno

Age: 120 yrs old

Species: Fox and half human [Cotton Cloud]

Likes: Eating, Reading, Playfully stabbing her little sister.

Backstory: Usagi's family died after they got murder, Usagi and her siblings were forced to live on their own. They can't show themselves to humankind because it's against their law. Although Usagi can do anything she still needed to protect her younger siblings away from anything that could harm them, she almost died after saving her little brother Yasahiro from protecting him against their enemy the "Black Dream", the Black Dream gang is famous for cutting off its victims neck and shaving off their hair in order to sale them. In that case, Usagi must do her best to keep her siblings away from the Black Dream for they hunt special kinds of species like Usagi and her siblings and other kinds of species.

((Yeah, I' sorry if the backstory sucks. It's my first time making this, so I hope you understand... I'll update sooner, I hope you like this. Umm... sorry again))