Dismissed flight because of you

Emily

I am sooo late for my flight. First,it's because I woke up late and my alarm didn't cooperate as how it should be,and I had to hand over my pet cat Latte to a cat hotel service whatever. Packing right now rushingly is not the best thing you should do when you know your booked flight will leave at eight. But now,it's nearly nine. And I'm doomed.

"Crap crap crap." I mumble when my clothes fell out because I didn't zip my luggage when I was running down stairs like an idiot. I quickly grab them all,and kiss mom in the cheek a goodbye and say that I'll be back home probably not soon.

I rush to my car and just threw my clothes at the back seat,and start driving as fast as I could to the airport.

Oh no. Forgot my coffee.

I stop by to the Brew and order a quick Latte,and hurriedly go back inside my car while drinking my coffee like I'm drunk but in a panicking way.

Gotta hurry. Hanna's waiting by now.

"Shit." I curse myself when I hit the bumper on the road to hard,and the coffee in my mouth spilled on my jeans. I scream of pain because it's so hot steaming.

Then I grab all of my clothes,stash them in my luggage. Who cares if I look messy I need to get to the gate before it's too late.

Flight to Los Angeles delayed.

I stand still looking at the big ass thingy on the ceiling saying that my flight is delayed,😟 "Whattef-"

*sigh

This is why I hate flights. Is it because storm is coming? Perfect. JUST PERFECT!

I sit down had on an cold iron chair,at the lounging area. My phone is almost dead,and I have to wait here for god knows when.

And I still have to figure out how to remove this coffee stain. My jeans are ocean blue how the hell am I gonna remove it?!

I groan harder than before,and lay my head backwards to have a rest even though I'm feeling like rage fire right now.🔥

😑

I'm running like as if there's a new brand shoes I've been looking for is there,RIGHT there,but it's almost closing. "No! Wait what about-" the door's already closed. The gate. The airline employee is gone. I missed my flight. For real. The line is finished just as when I were running.

I stand still holding my cold coffee,looking innocent,"Me?" I continue my words.

It's done. Hanna's probably in that plane. I didn't notice her because I slept tooooooo long that I didn't hear the announcement. For God's sake!

I feel like screaming so hard,this is the most-I-Ugh forget it! This is so annoying!

Now I have to wait for more hours,and play dead. This is already killing me!

I go sit down again. Taking a sip of my coffee. I feel so oppositely relieved. I feel so fucked up.

I can't sleep this time,I have to stay awake to be aware.

😴

"Dammit why am I so stupid?!" I tell myself while running to the gate again,almost night. Yes,I fell asleep again. Can't help it. But now,I've to catch that line and make sure I enter.

I keep running,until someone accidentally bumped into me and spilled my coffee on her."What the hell?!"

"I am so sorry! Here let me help-" I offer her for a hand and she takes it forcefully,clenching my hand."Ow." I'm trying not to squeal pain. She stood up,and try to dry he brightest white dress shirt I've ever seen anyone wear,then glares to me. Our baggage are laying on the ground,and I quickly take mine while looking at the woman apologising to her.