Holiday

Taking months off are the most waited things especially for them. Hearing the news makes them shout happily and make a plan for their break. And now, they are at their apartment planning for their off schedules.

"Hyung, where do you think you're going for this break?" Jimin asked.

"Well I have to go back to Bali as soon as possible, Jimin." Jae answer.

"Wha— why so far again!?" Taehyung shout.

"I have a sacred ceremony that I have to attended again. Do you remember I said to you guys I will go back for 'Tooth Filling' ceremony. And I already promised with my father to come home." Jae exclaimed.

"What kind of ceremony is that, hyung?" Namjoon tilted his head.

"Tooth-filing or metatah is an important Hindu Balinese rite of passage when they come of age. Every parent who has a child who has reached adolescence is obliged to carry out this ritual. If parents don't do it at that time, it should definitely take place before marriage or before death. The Balinese believe that a person's canine teeth are regarded as an animalistic feature. It is believed that people with canine teethe that have not been filed, may be denied entrance into heaven because they can be mistaken for animals." Jae explain.

"Why the tooth?" Hobi tilted his head.

"Tooth are filed to control evil human characteristics, called Sad Ripu that are present in every person and that can lead to unhappiness in life: greed, lust, anger, confusion, stupidity, jealousy, ill-will and intoxication by either passion or drunkenness." Jae explained which Namjoon and Hoseok nod learning with this new information.

" Jae explained which Namjoon and Hoseok nod learning with this new information

"For how long is this ceremony held hyung?" Jin raised his hand.

"Well the ceremony held only for 2 days but it takes month for preparation. So I'm going back to help. The faster the better." Jae answer.

"Then... can we come with you hyung? We want to know your hometown and how you live as you before being an idol." Jimin smile shyly.

"Haha, I did promised you guys to come with me. Since this ceremony only for trusted people and our own families." Jae smile.

"It's an honour to be invited hyung." Namjoon smile widely. Everyone group hug and prepare for departing to Bali.

"Oh before I forgot, I suggest you guys to drink medicine before going to Bali." Jae shout.

"Why hyung??" Jungkook shout back.

"I don't want you guys to get sick and got diarrhoea cause we're gonna eat all kinds of Balinese food!"

"Okay hyung!"

The next day

"Wow I didn't know it will be this hot

"Wow I didn't know it will be this hot." Hoseok fanning himself with his hand.

"Well welcome to Bali! Island of Gods and Paradise!" Jae smile widely. Walking to the exit they saw YoungJae's father holding a big poster.

"Yudistira!!" father shout.

"Ayah!!" Jae shouts back and hug his father. Soon everyone introduced themselves and hug Jae's father.

"Well Jae's brothers, welcome to Bali. I hope you guys have a great day for staying quite long in Bali." Jae's father answer in english.

"No, it's an honour to be invited to this sacred ceremony that you guys attend sir." Namjoon answered back in english.

"No need to be formal, call me uncle!" Jae's father laugh and went straight ahead to their car and accompany them to their villas.

"So, this is where you stay and if you're looking for me just walk 2 blocks from here okay." Jae helping putting their luggage to their villa.

"You're not sleeping with us hyung?" Yoongi asked quitely.

"I stay with you guys, but most likely I'm gonna stay at home since we're gonna prepare everything for the ceremony. But don't worry, we will go touring around bali so you guys don't get bored." Jae smile.

"Well, everyone get some rest and tomorrow we'll plan something if there's nothing to do." Jae shout and went out to his home.

"Bye hyung!" everyone shout.

Can't wait for his ceremony!!

———————————————
A/N : first of all, I'M SORRY!!! Too much work that I didn't get a chance to write story 😭😭
This story is to be continue but different title chapter (is that how you say it) and i'm sorry if my english is getting worse. Why mind is else where 🙏🏻🙏🏻
Hope you enjoy it and i'll try my best to update new chapter again!