WITHIN THE LINES✔

Author : EdenY_

Description :

An outgoing country boy. A wallflower jock. And a completely off limits relationship.

Aspiring artist Kade Turner is the new kid at school, imported from the countryside town Greensboro. With his accent, and his dad being the madly popular coach of the varsity football team, Kade has no hopes of going unnoticed. But, no worries. Although he doesn't blend in easily, like the brush strokes in his many canvasses, he's had no problem making friends with anyone.

Well, everyone except this one guy.

For some reason, Atticus, the running back of the football team, wants absolutely nothing to do with him.Kade doesn't understand why, especially since they were supposed to be like brothers. You know, with Atticus' mom having married Kade's dad and all.

What is going on in the surly jock's mind?When Kaden finally finds out what his problem is, rather than solving anything, it only complicated their "Brothers" Status even more.

Why you should read it :

The characters are refreshing, Kade is nice and witty. The MCs definitely have you rooting for them. This book also provides a few laughs, I think. Over all, it's fun to read and stays away from all the drama and the angst usually associated with these types of Wattpad books. Read it if you're looking for something a bit different than your usual wattpad story.

Link : https://my.w.tt/OjelwYwS6W