Episode sixteen

( they just got to Fencery )

Megumi pov

I can't keep lying to Neko, she'll figure out the truth sooner or later. If she knows that Hugo is dead she'll probably leave again so that she doesn't have to feel the emotions of being heartbroken.

Megumi : Neko, can I talk to you ?
Neko: hmmm? What's up.
Megumi: it's about Hugo...
Neko: what about him? Is he coming back?
Megumi: Not exactly. When we were in Tanshirak's castle the time for Joanna and Hugo's deal was nearly up. The only way for both of them to live is that Hugo must kill a loved one and Joanna must kill her father. Joanna couldn't make herself do it; Hugo couldn't let Joanna die so he took his own life so she'll have hers....Neko?
Neko: well, he did the right thing. Let's go.
Megumi: you aren't sad?
Neko: Why would I be? Why would I be sad that my brother is dead and I couldn't do anything to save him. I NEVER said goodbye. So I'm not sad, not all all now stop asking!
Megumi: Neko, please talk to me. I know you're not okay and it's fine. Stop trying to hide it.
Leo: He was my brother too Neko, we will miss him but he did what he wanted and that's his choice so let it be.

Joanna: I'll leave you guys be, I'll probably cause more problems. I'm going to Dancie ( Dancie: Fencery's neighboring city, the city of trained gamblers and magicals).
Neko: I'm coming with you Joanna.
Joanna: Fine by me, lets go.
Neko: I'll see you two later. Bye.
Megumi: I hope I'll see you later, don't cause any trouble in Dancie. Goodbye.
Leo: Goodbye Guys.

Joanna conjured a dark portal and the two stepped in. Megumi and Leo were left alone in Fencery.

Megumi: Tanshirak never told us about how Misha turned evil.
Leo: Then let's go back, we can still get answers.
Megumi: It's fine, I realized that people can change without needing to be on a spell. So my mother could've just realized that her true potential was to show off her powers. I know that it sounds crazy but trust me on this one. People can change for the better or for the worse.
Leo: You can also change, we can change.
Megumi: Yup, I can be whatever I want to be. I am Megumi Darling, daughter of Misha Darling and sister of Joanna Darling; I have a psycho father but who cares; I am a dark witch and I'm proud.Neko is my best friend and she deserves better but for now I'll call myself...the dragon princess.

Megumi's form started to change, she got bigger and began to grew wings. As soon as you know it she turned into a full scaled dragon.

Leo: FaScInAtInG. I'm here to serve you my dear princess and my brother will be by our hearts forever.

Megumi: Even though people change there's still a way to help change back to their true form. Let's go to my mother.

Leo: Yes ma'am
Megumi: don't call me ma'am. Call me Mae.
Leo: alight, lets go Mae.