0.0 - them

0.0  – them

Timothy Okinawa is... dead. He's currently being brought down by society because of him being bisexual. Pathetic, isn't it? He just hates it when his family starts bringing the topic up, all the same when his friends do, too. Or people he doesn't even know personally. And now it's like he's walking with the word BI or NON-EXISTENT or GREEDY written across his forehead in red, permanent marker. He just wants it to stop.

Mary-Catherine Green is... dead. Well, not like, completely dead. She's almost dead, maybe because of the red marks gracing the bare skin of her arms and her thighs. And no, they weren't because of Polly, the house cat. Neither were they the results of miserably falling from her skateboard. It was because of her life, in general. To be honest, it was bad. Like, really bad. It was the almost-unable-to-fix kind of bad. The only thing that kept her going was that one word in the last sentence: almost.

Rowan Cooley is... dead. It's like he's numb to everything – like he can't feel anymore. It was a random trigger pulled, a switch in his mind flipped off. Something made him stop being human, completely devoid of emotion. He's kind of immune to everything – especially love. He's pretty allergic to that. He wants to fall in love, though. Really, he does. He just doesn't know how he can do it.

Ella Magallanes is... dead. She's half-living in constant fear that something bad is going to happen. Hypervigilance, that's what they called it, it's just being a little more aware than others. They'd told her that in an attempt to stop her from viewing herself as a freak. She just wished she'd stop feeling so... scared all the time. She was getting more and more paranoid every day, and she'd wake up in the middle of every single night with a panic attack and a heart beating too fast to be considered normal.

a/n: so yeah instead of doing homework i did this instead

but anyway guys i'm kinda liking the vibe of this story so i might stick to it i guess idk but yanno how i always change my mind so just yeah

and also, dedicated to my very amazing frand claire [@qurrks] for being awesome and loving tbg [thomas brodie gangster] as much as i do.