Chapter 5

I think this was a draft. It looks to be already completed so I thought it's be nice to publish. I'll be republishing the other books next.This was written by Yenessy before she stopped.  -Naya

* 2 Month Time skip

Lately,things had been great for Terrence and Taraji. Their relationship was blossoming,Majesty was adapting to her new baby sitter,Which was really Taraji's Grandma who wanted to help out after hearing everything. Taraji was doing well on her new job and she was actually starting to like it.

Things were just finally falling into place.

Feeling a certain urge Taraji pulled herself up from the bed. Looking to her left she saw Majesty and Terrence sound asleep. Looking to her right she saw the clock, it read 5:39 am. This was her usual schedule. Get up, have to pee and come back and snuggle with Terrence until it was time to get up and get ready for work.  

Doing what she had to do, she came back into the bedroom that she and Terrence had been sharing for about 2 weeks. They weren't dating, they just had an understanding. They were just going with the flow.

She crawled back into the bed, lifting up his arm to get under it. Moving Majesty, she moved closer to him. They laid like this and just talked. That was how they started their morning.

He was taking less hours at the precinct so he had a lot of free time. Most of it went to meeting with lawyers about Isaiah. The small ounces of hope he had was slowly leaving. He tried  his best to remain positive for Taraji but he knew that Isaiah was going to end up serving his time plus more. Jaron and the rest of the crew flipped most of the small crimes onto his case and those charges added up. So now he was working overtime with the lawyer to get his files cleared.

Jaron's lawyer had been paid to come up with bogus evidence to lower his sentence so he got off with 2 years in prison and 3 years on probation.

They had a system in place to make everything flow. Having August every other weekend. There was a sense of normalcy.

Getting up to shut off the blaring sound coming from the alarm clock. Terrence walked out to start some coffee. Taraji let Majesty stay in bed until she was ready to get her up.

Going straight to the shower,she started her morning. They both had their own lanes yet they did things for the other in the midst of their own schedule.

Coming out of the shower, she got dressed in her uniform and went to the other bathroom where Terrence and Majesty were brushing their teeth and everything.

She grabbed Majesty from off of the countertop and set her on her hip.

"I got her, go get dressed." She said.

They carried on with their mornings and made their way to the kitchen. Taraji was dressed and ready.

"We need to go the grocery store...badly." She said throwing him his water.

"We can go uhh tomorrow. You off tomorrow?" He asked doing the last few buttons on his uniform.

"Nope I'm not off until this weekend." She said

"Well what about Thursday Evening?"

"Nope, I don't get off until 7pm then I have to be at home for this online session. It's live this week." She said talking about her online schooling.

"You know what, how about I just go by myself tomorrow, then I go back for whatever I forget the next day. Our schedules have never been this hectic." He said drinking some of her coffee.