☆Chapter 7☆

Here we go.

"Wait a minute, you meant to tell us you already kissed!" Gaten basically yelled.

"Would you shut the fuck up, someone's going to here you."

"Aww she doesn't want people to know about her love life." Sadie said then pouted.

"There is no love life." Finn said calmly.

"Yeah he's right it wouldn't have ever happened if he wouldn't have saved me."

"Saved you? When today?"

"No not tod-

I cut off Finn...

"Yes today, jocab was being an ass so I beat him up but I ended up getting hurt so Wolfhard helped me."

"Wow, really Wolfhard?"

"Yup." He Said popping the p.

"Which reminds me I probably should go to the nurses office I'll see you guys later."

Everybody started walking in there seprwate ways probably to get to class or skip when all of a sudden Finn said....

~Calebs pov~

"Uhhh....I should help you, don't want you getting even more hurt." Finn said softly.

"Uhh what the hell is this fuckery?"

"I don't know maybe it just part of the bet."

"But they alre- Ohhhh that one."

"Yeah." Noah said as he smirked.

~Finns pov~

"Why didn't you tell them?"

"About?" Millie said dumfounded

Is she really going to act like that right now? Seriously.

"The party and jacob and oh you know that one little part about you almost being RAPED!"

"Why the fuck do you and your friends yell everything?"

"No we don't."

"You realize that's not a very valid point, right?"

"Whatever." Finn said rolling his eyes.

"You do realize that I am completely capable of walking to the nurses office by myself right?" Millie said with an attitude

"What's with you?"

"What do you mean what's with me?"

"Why is it that when we're at school or around people you act like I'm disgusting, yet when we were alone.....you know we ki-

~Millies pov~

"Jesus fuck would you just stop bringing it up! I got it ok we fucking kissed and you felt something, well guess fucking what Wolfhard I didn't, I didn't feel shit!"

"Y-you didn't?" Finn asked dissapointed.

"No, so please for the love of God go back to your fucking friends and stop talking about the god damn kiss!"

"I'm - I didn't mea-" He said while his breath hitched

"You didnt mean to what Wolfhard? Upset me? Cuz guess what ya did so just fuck off."

~Finns pov~

You know what if that bitch wants to play that way I'll play that way....

I just gotta figure out how to make the bet work out.