Prologue

The league of villains were leaded by All for One, but had been imprisoned and now the criminal organization is now being directed by Tenko Shimura a man recovered by hands all over him. Hopefully for them Black Mist had escaped from prison to finally become Tenko's side kick.

The organization was putting a plan in place to attack All Might tomorrow who is the one who posses the One for All quirk, he is actually a teacher at UA high school that incredible school who permitted children with quirks to become incredible heroes.

And it seemed that All might was very attached to his students from the class 1-A , of course their main objective of Tenko and all vilains is to kill All Might, the symbol of peace, and he will achieve it.

Right now Shimura was preparing his plan with Black Mist.

Tenko : We'll attack them when All Might will be absent...

Black Mist : So we can attack his students...

??? : And he will be eliminated, but I would like to take care of those kids by cutting them into little pieces, can I Tenko onii-chan~ ?

Tenko : Toga you know M'lady doesn't like to see you torturing people so don't exaggerate about it.

Toga is a pretty young girl with blond hair rounded up into buns, she always had this habit about killing people but had a strong bound with Tenko,he was like her big brother, and M'lady, her best friend.

Toga : Ok, ok but where is she ?

??? : She's resting in her room.

Toga : Oh Mr Big Guy is here to ?

Black Mist : Toga show some respect, don't forget that Yogi will be apart of the plan only if we need M'lady.

The one named Yogi was the guard of M'lady, despite the power of hers she can't use her quirk at will. Yogi is a tall man with an iron mask over half of his face and all of his brain is shown just like a brainless.

Yogi : May I remind we will only appear in extreme cases.

Tenko : If we can't eliminate All Mights .

Yogi didn't want to make any problems to his Lady, but he felt that she had one right now.

Yogi : Will you excuse me I have to leave.

Yogi was walking very quickly, he heard ,despite the long distance, screams from his Lady's room.

M'lady: Kacchan !!

Yogi opened the door very loudly, loudly enough to wake up his Lady.

Yogi : M'lady !!!?!

Yogi went beside her with a worried face.

Yogi : M'lady are you-

M'lady : I...I know we're.....he is..

Yogi : So ?

His Lady had a sad look on her face not wanting to say it but she had to.

M'lady : He's at UA...

Yogi : I see....M'lady you should still rest, tomorrow will be a long day...

M'lady : Hai...

Kacchan~

To be continued...

____________________________________

Hello so this is my very first story and I hope that you'll like it.

First of all sorry if there are mistakes, I may speak english but there are still things I don't know.

So this is an AU, like I'm not a big fan of the anime and don't know much about it I still wanted to do it.( What could stop me ಠωಠ)

And that's why in this story it won't follow the anime

Thanks for understanding and I will see you in the next chapitre bye.

YukiDorenthla~❤️