11~Black Magic And Return

Shlok hid Ishana's body in the graveyard and then came back home and took some branches from the tree. He lit a fire on it and then he took a marker and made two circles (one under another) and then made a big star. Then he found Gauri's photograph and looked at it evilly. "Bohat hua ye tamasha Gauri, tumko mukti dilaunga main, lekin dard bhari hogi," he said and kept the photo in between the circles.

 "Bohat hua ye tamasha Gauri, tumko mukti dilaunga main, lekin dard bhari hogi," he said and kept the photo in between the circles

*************SPLIT**************

In the Christian graveyard, the grave where Ishana was buried, suddenly it started knocking on it's own, after some knocks it broke fully and Ishana came out of it with her hands fully blue but she didn't notice it as it was dark. Her body was now fully greased with mud. Her face carried sad expression. She climbed out of the grave and then finally stood up. "You can't defeat me Shlok, now I will do what I should've done long ago," she said and began walking outside. "Aaj Bhagwan mere saath hai, ye hawaon or ye fizaaon ka rukh mere saath hai isliye aaj main bach gayi, par ab tumhe koi nahi bachayega Shlok."

*************SPLIT**************

Gauri and Omkara were standing outside Shlok's house, they had made a video of Shlok killing Ishana. They couldn't save her because before they could react, it was too late. "Now we will use it against Shlok," Omkara said and then sat in his car with Gauri and drove off.

*************SPLIT**************
(Excuse me for the mantra 😂)

Just then Ishana came to Shlok's house and could hear some strange chanting. "Yamma ghamma, haruchee haruchee," Shlok's voice chanted. "What the hell is he doing?" She asked herself and looked through the open window, she could only see the lit fire. "Black magic? Oh God," she said and ran to the door which was open, she went inside and saw Gauri's photo on the floor in between the star. "Haww," she said palming her mouth and ran to Shlok to stop him. Instead she stepped in the fire and hurt her leg as she fell on the floor. "Aaahhh," she moaned and looked at her leg, instead of being red, it had turned blue. "Aaahhh," she moaned again and fell unconscious being unnoticed by Shlok. "Yamma ghamma haruchee haruchee," he chanted and sprinkled some ash on Gauri's face in the picture. Just then Gauri felt immense pain on her face. "Aaahhh," she moaned in pain. Omkara stopped the car and looked at her. "What happen Gauri?" He asked. "My face," she said in pain. "Yamma ghamma haruchee haruchee," Shlok chanted and sprinkled the ash on Gauri's neck in the photograph.