!!WARNING BEFORE READING!!

**WARNING BEFORE READING**

This book is a fictional story that includes REAL LIFE situations from the past.

This book takes place during World War II. The Nazi's are involved in this story.

There will be discrimination, racist comments, VIOLENCE, blood, and graphic scenes.

There will be graphic scenes! Some of them may be disturbing to you as they are for me to write. But again, in order for it to be realistic it has to be in the book.

Please know that any racist comment or act of discrimination is NOT my opinion at all! I cannot stress this enough. It is for the purpose of the story, and how it was in the past. This was a real life problem in the past that has to be in the story in order for it to be realistic. For example, the Nazi's were very much against Jewish people, and made many harsh comments about them. Please understand whatever they say, again, is not my opinion. As stated by the man himself, "I love every single one of you. If you are black, if you are white-"(or any race) "-If you are gay, if you are straight, if you are transgender. Whoever you are, whoever you want to be. I support you. I love every single one of you."

Please be aware of these warnings before reading. I apologize in advance for any of the warnings above.

(also i didn't realize jane was louis' girlfriends middle name too but i like it so don't judge)

But without further ado, enjoy my new story!! :)